Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
We are about an inch here in Kent. Yuck, I just have to go to work in the morning, hopefully it will go away soon.

Welcome to the group Lonewolf-vtx.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
It was coming down pretty good an hour or so ago but is more rain than snow right now. No sign of the racoons tonight but the old stray cat has crawled up under cover on our back porch.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Started snowing in Des Moines about 5 PM. Pix taken about 9 PM. Still coming down strong. Weather forecast calls for rain around midnight.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Started here in Port Orchard around 4 PM and at 10 PM we have around 4 inches. This isn't the light stuff we got last time. I can hear the branches breaking out back and I am going out now to clean the satellite dish for the fourth time. Good luck all.

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
This is also what my house looks like. I hope the forcast is correct and the temps go up in the morning. If not I'm in for another long week:oops:

Started here in Port Orchard around 4 PM and at 10 PM we have around 4 inches. This isn't the light stuff we got last time. I can hear the branches breaking out back and I am going out now to clean the satellite dish for the fourth time. Good luck all.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Well, Before I went to bed last night we had about 2". This AM it's all gone, NUTS. And I was looking forward to calling off after two days of work.:twisted: Shame I own a 4x, takes all the fun out of a good snow.:lol:

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Yep, 4" at my house still this morning, but the roads were okay. Heck I still had snow from the last mess that wasn't gone, now I have a white yard again. Honda Kitty sure loves it though...Never known a cat that liked snow and I've had plenty. Must admit he's a little different than most!:yikes:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Okay, had a white christmas...had my share of winter wonderland! BRING ON THE RIDING WEATHER! Tired of freezin' my butt off. (maybe I should move down south somewhere, but its beautiful riding up here in the warm climate months!)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Okay, had a white christmas...had my share of winter wonderland! BRING ON THE RIDING WEATHER! Tired of freezin' my butt off. (maybe I should move down south somewhere, but its beautiful riding up here in the warm climate months!)
Sounds like you are falling for the North West. That is a common problem. Even with all the crappy weather when it is nice it is unbeatable. So we put up with all this crappy weather and rationalize the short glourious parts.

Wouldnt it be more fun to post some great music vids from youtube on the music thread?

Thanks
Randy The X man

1 - 11 of 11 Posts