·
Registered
84 Posts
Favre who..... Don't Care about the BABY....:mad:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
For 25 mil...I'll give up my dignity anyday :grin:
Unlike you or me, Brent Farve gave up the need to 'sell' his dignity for 25 mil around 10 years ago....................

And yes, I'd be in line for 25 mil for my less than steller dignity........................:shock: :dontknow:

·
Registered
732 Posts
I'm not bitter about it, but I have NO respect for the man. In my opinion he is a lying sack of ****.

I honestly don't think he's lying...just like SOOO many pro athletes he just can't walk away. The attention, the money, the competition is a very powerful drug. Jordon couldn't do it, Montana, McMahon...the list goes on and on. Brett just like everything else he has done has taken it to a different level ;)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Unlike you or me, Brent Farve gave up the need to 'sell' his dignity for 25 mil around 10 years ago....................

And yes, I'd be in line for 25 mil for my less than steller dignity........................:shock: :dontknow:
I did fail to mention that;

1) I'd do it for less :roll:
2) I have no dignity so it is a mute point :oops:

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
I honestly don't think he's lying...just like SOOO many pro athletes he just can't walk away. The attention, the money the competition is a very powerful drug. Jordon couldn't do it, Montana, McMahon...the list goes on and on. Brett just like everything else he has done has taken it to a different level ;)

How many times did he lie, saying "I'm not coming back", and that he is "staying retired"? Just recently as well. I dont believe that he suddenly decided to come back. This crap was in the works before he went to New York. It was all for the MONEY and revenge whether he wants to admit it or not. If he was truthful and just wanted to play he wouldnt have said publicly that he has no intention of coming back. He would have signed up first thing and not bullsh*ted about it.

NO, I have ZERO respect for the man.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! Did he REALLY say that????????

What a egotistical PR*ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look, I HATE the Packers as much as I hate every other team since I am a Bears fan....well, I MIGHT hate the Packers a bit more:p:popcorn:, but no different than the Brewers or even Chicago's own White Sox :lol:. But to say THAT is nothing but a slap in the face of every true Packer fan that ever supported him....what a dumba$$.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I don't think it's about the money at all. The Packers offered him somewhere around 20 million to stay retired.........he told them to "Pack" it! :yikes:

He has an axe to grind.......................now that he's a Vikqueen, he has an axe........................or a horn....................or WTFever............:rolleyes:

·
Registered
837 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! Did he REALLY say that????????
Yes, he did say that, I watched it live and almost puked. I would've been a little more accurate if he'd said, " a true Favre fan would understand", that I can buy, but a Packer fan, no, some lines you don't cross, and the Mississippi River is one of those lines.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
The MONEY part is for the VIQUENS, they need the money. Favre doesnt. It was all about the revenge. Ticket sales are up, for both the NFL and Viqueens are making out like a bandit now.

I hope he gets SPANKED big time. I predict 5 interceptions against the Packers on that Monday game.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts