Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
very nice and no matter what you ride, you are more than welcome to ride with us.

so did you finally move? how is everything going? have you been exploring on the bike yet?

let us know when you want to.

went to Florence, Al for a steak dinner this past Saturday. took the Trace down and 43 home. was a nice ride with friends.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dpearly said:
very nice and no matter what you ride, you are more than welcome to ride with us.

so did you finally move? how is everything going? have you been exploring on the bike yet?

went to Florence, Al for a steak dinner this past Saturday. took the Trace down and 43 home. was a nice ride with friends.

Thanks a lot!

I am already here. Getting used to the bike since I only got it a week ago.
So far I love it over here. The people are very nice.

Had to sell my VTX to buy the house, but already recovering. This Shadow is a very cool bike too. A little less power, but who wants a crotchrocket.

As soon as I am confident with the new bike we'll go for a ride. That Natchez Trace looks like an awesome place to ride.

·
Registered
595 Posts
That's one sweet looking Shadow! I wouldn't worry about getting used to the Shadow before hitting the Trace. It's a beautiful ride, but no sharp curves like the Dragon. Just open road, deer, turkey, and long, sweeping curves. It's so peaceful you'll end up losing track of time.

·
Registered
426 Posts
That's a good looking ride. You'll like riding around here. :lol:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
What part of Tn. did you move to?

·
Sith Lord
4,919 Posts
Big Gun said:
What part of Tn. did you move to?
Yeah, change your city in the profile now. :D

Nice looking Shadow though. Plenty of good roads in TN too.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome to Tennessee (what part did you land in?) The Shadow is a nice bike. You will like our Tennessee roads no matter where you go. :mcrider:

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
RedCruiser said:
dpearly said:

Thanks a lot!

I am already here. Getting used to the bike since I only got it a week ago.
So far I love it over here. The people are very nice.

Had to sell my VTX to buy the house, but already recovering. This Shadow is a very cool bike too. A little less power, but who wants a crotchrocket.

As soon as I am confident with the new bike we'll go for a ride. That Natchez Trace looks like an awesome place to ride.
Red - your new bike is plenty power for TN and all of the curves and switch backs

looking forward to meeting and riding with you

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Welcome aboard.....two-wheels, 3-wheels....and any manufacturer...its all about the RIDE!
:D

G

1 - 11 of 11 Posts