Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Ultimate Big Boy seat with backrest and passenger seat for 1300R/S/T; excellent condition; $450 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
big boy seat

hello can i ask a question im investing in a new seat i have 04 vtx1800c is the big boy seat worth the price can any other seats compare for long distance riding im a 300 pound man

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hello can i ask a question im investing in a new seat i have 04 vtx1800c is the big boy seat worth the price can any other seats compare for long distance riding im a 300 pound man
The ultimate big boy seat is overall the best and most comfortable motorcycle seat there is. If you do a forum search on it, you will find many positive reviews on it. Definitely recommend them. 👍

·
Registered
141 Posts
I am sure you already know this but only a "C" seat will fit on a "c" motorcycle, will not interchange with R/S models

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Is the item still available?

Thanks
The guy is suppose to pick up the seats this coming weekend; if he doesn't, they will become available. Sorry for the late response but I didn't get an email notification that you had posted. I'll let you know if they become available.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts