Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife's cousin, Ray, is stationed in Iraq. We got word last night that the tank he was in was hit and he was badly injured. They were trying to stabilize him and get him out of there. This morning, we hear that he is stable and in Germany in the hospital. Lost an eye, has some shrapnel in the brain, and they had to open up his head to relieve pressure.

But.....

He is stable and responding to hand signals, which, they say, is a very good sign. He is one of two sons stationed over there, and if you have a second, I would a appreiciate a quick prayer for his full recovery, and for all of our men and women serving over there.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Thank God they were able to stabilize him. My prayers are certainly being sent!

Please keep us posted on his progress.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
prayers sent his way.

G

·
Sorry to hear he was hurt, but it's good to hear that he's responding since he had severe head injuries. Thoughts and prayers for him and the family.

·
Registered
9,766 Posts
Thoughts and Prayers from South Dakota too!! We can never do enough for these brave people who are putting it all on the line for their country.

·
Registered
8,223 Posts
Right here ...

Right now ...

"The LORD bless you
and keep you;
the LORD make his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace." '

numbers

but ..

opinions vary ...

all blessings ...

crew

:crew:

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
prayers sent. God Bless him.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
crew said:
Right here ...

Right now ...

"The LORD bless you
and keep you;
the LORD make his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace." '

numbers

but ..

opinions vary ...

all blessings ...

crew

:crew:
Amen

·
Registered
563 Posts
Prayer sent. God Bless.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Prayers sent for a quick and full recovery for our hero. My family and I will keep Ray and all our men and women in the military services in our daily thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all of the positive energy.
It is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Prayers sent for Ray and his family. I wish him a speedy recovery. My son is still in Iraq and will be until the end of this coming October. Hopefully, my wife and I will get our son back unhurt. All the men and women in our armed forces have a very dangerous job and deserve our admiration and prayers. I wish Ray all the best.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Prayers sent, I have 3 boys over there so certainly know the feeling of them being over there. (cousin's son and the two "adopted" sons) This is very intense with him being so badly.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts