Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you have been avoiding the Fury posts. Here is the most concrete stuff that has been posted to date. What do you think now?

It has been posted on here already but Honda has a signup for you to get info on the new Honda Fury Chopper. They won't send it until the grand unveiling:

www.FuryIsUnleashed.com

Here a couple of oddly strange but interesting videos that Honda is dropping around to publicize the Honda Fury Chopper:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/219914..._bedroom_wall/

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/219912...h_fury_tattoo/

How about this one? Is it part of the Fury media program?

Honda continues to push the envelope and expand its new model lineup, now with the 2010 Honda Fury, making its debut to the world at the New York International Motorcycle Show on 1.16.09. Is it a Hybrid, a 1300cc raked-out chopper, electric bike or??

·
Registered
461 Posts
Honda rep stoppped by and showed pics and specs today, will probably be ordering mine later this month blue or silver for me

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Fury media program ?

I kept waiting for the dragon to turn into a chopper.

Man , thats 5:49 of my life I'll never get back.

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Thanks for sharing this with us, Hal, but I just saw the Fury today at a secret showing.

I don't want to spill the beans, so let me hint aroud the edges... it has a 110cc motor on a 3/4-size bike with a 12", 200mm wide tire and will sell for $899 with a 30-day warranty on parts, but not labor. It also comes in a 49cc size so you don't have to get it licensed.

With that, the hype may be more than the bike, but who can argue with a $899 Honda? :p

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Use your magnifying glass on the first link....You'll see the bike there...Is a 1300cc Chopper with a small tank and the radiator between the down tube...Look- Look...

·
Registered
461 Posts
200-50-18 rear , 21 front, soft tail, 38* rake, cast spoke wheels, ABS optional, blue , red, black, silver, and met silver 12.5-13K different valve covers (front exposed), long front fender and the rad is tucked between the downtubes, same bottom as 1300, heads changed some and timing changed for the FI

·
Registered
199 Posts
The first video is actually from an animated series called Dragon Booster...nothing to do with the Fury, sorry.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I just unleashed a Fury...no more cheesebread and brocolli at the same meal for me anymore! Whew!

·
Registered
275 Posts
I just unleashed a Fury...no more cheesebread and brocolli at the same meal for me anymore! Whew!
so you're the one who has been stinking up the place , WHew geez

1 - 12 of 12 Posts