Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode the bike to work today, not for the first time, but I went.

As I'm riding the last few blocks to the building this kid sees me and sprints accross the yard straight at me, I thought he was gonna run out in the road in front of me so I slowed way down.

Well, the kid never entered the road, he ran up to the curb, stood ram rod straight and gave me a thumbs up!

I chuckled, gave him a thumbs up, reved up the engine and treated him to a rolling burnout.

That made my day!

·
Registered
649 Posts
bummer

I rolled up to a friend of mines new house yesterday afternoon. There was a bunch of kids playing in the neighborhood. As I rolled up in him drive they all came running up chattering and cheering. As soon as I cut the bike off one of the 6 year olds(they were all ages 6-10) let loose COOOL you have a HARLEY :evil: ........

·
Registered
758 Posts
Re: bummer

chrisnsav said:
I rolled up to a friend of mines new house yesterday afternoon. There was a bunch of kids playing in the neighborhood. As I rolled up in him drive they all came running up chattering and cheering. As soon as I cut the bike off one of the 6 year olds(they were all ages 6-10) let loose COOOL you have a HARLEY :evil: ........
From the mouth of Babes!!! Conditioned at Birth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts