Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Mad Hatter
21,344 Posts
Well Hey there Stranger! Good to see U found your way back ;);)

Happy New Year!

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Very good work, as always!

·
Registered
236 Posts
They both look incredible, but I love that first one. That has to be one of the coolest designs that I have seen.

·
Registered
8,223 Posts
good job !

Happy New Year ....

opinions vary ...

all blessings ....

crew

:crew:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Nice!:thumbup:

·
Registered
69 Posts
I was checking out your site this morning; you do great work! :cool: Now I have something else to consider...:roll:

·
Registered
15 Posts
new scheme

I have a 04 1800C with a paint scheme I did not design. I'm working on putting on a 240 rear tire and also want to add the front end so I will be getting custom front and rear fenders. Would love too see some more of your work and get a price quote.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Did you brush the marbleizer on the candy red one? Very nice effect!!!

·
co-sponsor
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

I have a 04 1800C with a paint scheme I did not design. I'm working on putting on a 240 rear tire and also want to add the front end so I will be getting custom front and rear fenders. Would love too see some more of your work and get a price quote.
www.bdscycles.com

We're one of the site supporters. Shop for more than "a quote". Find someone you feel like you can TRUST. There's another thread on here by a member who was gonna have us paint his bike, but went elsewhere. It's easy to find, it's called something like "not even a year yet and I'm having problems with my custom paint!"

·
co-sponsor
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

That is nice I wish I could get mine paint up. What does an average paint job cost?
usually they end up running anywhere from $1000 for simple one color stuff to about $2500 on the higher end for a VTX R or S model.

Something like a bagger HD can often be $3500+

1 - 20 of 27 Posts