Me Carol and Cliff...yeah I really was there! :wink:

XShadow and his grandaughter from Texas, Tejas

RayJay from Iowa on the right, don't remember the guy on the left... :oops:

VTXBob from Oklahoma

Kevin and Sandra from Oklahoma

? ? and Cliff

????

Tejas and ?

The following are from AMS's photos, hope you don't mind Joe?

BigDwg in the red shirt and his son on the far right, me in the background and ???

TomCat and his wife and kids from Texas

Spike (Illinois) and AMS Medic (Texas)

Git R Done (Illinois) and ?

? and TTT

??? and Hardway

WIVO's Acrotech (thumbs up) his wife to the left of him, Spike below him and I think that is Carol? to the far right

Cliff to the left, Mutt in blue shirt and ???

Cliff on left, PolarX with wife and child

Bull117 from Oklahoma

??? and TerryB from California

David from Illinois

??? and Tejas

·
Registered
549 Posts
thats a good one...yeah right, Spike you drinking a Sprite

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Just to help you with names...

Ron and Lisa from CO (new riders) and Cliff

Tejas and JCCTX - James Cotney

TomCat and his wife and kids from Texas. He kept a low profile, met the wife but TomCat avoided me, afraid we were going to put him to work I guess.

Git R Done (Illinois) and his new gal pal. She made herself right at home. Great addition to the gathering.

WIVO's Acrotech (thumbs up) his wife to the left of him, (nope, that's Genie a friend and owner of Doyle's Bar) Spike below him and I think that is Carol? Nope, VTX Vixen - Ashlee

Cliff to the left, Mutt in blue shirt and ??? Biker Dude - Bryan Cute socks Dude!

Cliff on left, PolarX with wife and child Kimberly and Hunter

??? and TerryB from California Supercruiser - SteveD

David from Illinois - Where is David anyway?

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Cliff, I knew someone would help correct me on names! :D

·
Mad Hatter
21,352 Posts
Some really good Pictures!!! I see some Familar Faces in that there crowd :D :D :D

Glad U made it OK.... Did U get those Springs in??

Now here is a Pair :lol: :lol: :lol: Look at that Grin!! Must Be a HONDA Smile :wink: :wink:

And Rich!! Thats were U went :wink: :wink: U were just talking about U..

·
Registered
782 Posts
Nice pics WAH!!

Always great to put faces with names.

Seems like a LOT of people were named ??? though!
:p

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Nice pictures ya'll! We had a GREAT time, met some wonderful people! Yes Cliff, you had tom cat running scared! Between you and the kids he stayed hidden. Thanks again, We look forward to seeing ya'll again next year if not sooner.
Annette

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bull117 said:
Great pics WAH...uh Joe...she has a really nice camera. :wink: :lol:
\
Bull
I did alot of searching before I bought my Kodak digital few years ago. Even compared pics from some site online that let you see the results from each brand. Kodak kept coming up with brillant colored photos and great action shots. I wish I still had the link to that site...at the time mine would have been considered "middle of the line" digital camera. I still haven't used the short video feature on it yet.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tom cat said:
Nice pictures ya'll! We had a GREAT time, met some wonderful people! Yes Cliff, you had tom cat running scared! Between you and the kids he stayed hidden. Thanks again, We look forward to seeing ya'll again next year if not sooner.
Annette
Annette I see you wrestled the computer from TomCat! Good to see you online, hope to see you chatting with us more often! Enjoyed talking with you both! :D

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Kevin Kuiper said:
Some really good Pictures!!! I see some Familar Faces in that there crowd :D :D :D

Glad U made it OK.... Did U get those Springs in??
Yep... got them in when I got to Denver.... Wow...the bike really jumps into gear now!!! Love it!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts