Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
w/o the passenger seat?? I called Des this am and ordered the midrider but was wondering what the bike looked like without the passenger pad installed. Thanks in advance. 23 days 'til Myrtle Beach!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I'm checking the front porch everyday, I ordered the midrider solo for my C last week. I did think it was strange that HDL called me back and wanted to know height, weight and inseam... They said they ordered it and it would be shipped direct from Ultimate. Was that info to confirm I needed a midrider or do they custom fit to a certain extent?
I would like to see a picture of a C with solo also.

·
Registered
369 Posts
BigLaw said:
w/o the passenger seat?? I called Des this am and ordered the midrider but was wondering what the bike looked like without the passenger pad installed. Thanks in advance. 23 days 'til Myrtle Beach!!!!!!
An old pic....

·
Registered
230 Posts
Here ya go.
Ron

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
for those of you that have a midrider seat, what do you think? I'm 6'3" and 235lbs. Is this seat gonna bring me forward? Is it comfortable?

thanks.

wood42

those pidcs look great!

·
Registered
14 Posts
What about bolt for rear of seat ?

Yes - That does look good. I was wondering the samething. However, what do you do with the bolt in the back that holds the original seat ?? I can see in 1 of the pictures it is still there. Does that bolt come out ??

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
wood42 said:
for those of you that have a midrider seat, what do you think? I'm 6'3" and 235lbs. Is this seat gonna bring me forward? Is it comfortable?
It 's very, VERY comfortable :D , You will be at the same position as the stock seat.

TBMN-FirstBike said:
Yes - That does look good. I was wondering the samething. However, what do you do with the bolt in the back that holds the original seat ?? I can see in 1 of the pictures it is still there. Does that bolt come out ??
The bolt does not comes out. But there are different options to hide it. Or you always can put a solo rack on it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks folks.

I can't wait 'til it gets here. By the way, Des at Ultimate is fantastic to work with. If the seat is anything like the ordering experience, I know I'm going to get more than my moneys worth. Scott

·
Registered
114 Posts
All of you ordering the Ultimate seat need to know that your order can and may be held up at the border. Not long, just so you know that it's not HDLs fault. The seats are made to fit you, and Yes they are worth the wait. They are made in Canada, so there is that border thing to wait for.

·
Registered
369 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts