Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Try to go to the site and I get this message!! Been saying this since last night!! :dontknow:

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
The site will be down for a bit. A couple of people are trying to get a copy of the database.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The site will be down for a bit. A couple of people are trying to get a copy of the database.
Thanks Brock!! Thought something was wrong with my PC!! :cool:

·
Registered
491 Posts
The website is only up temporarily right now. I actually don't know why it is.

Anyway, we will be moving to a new host provider as soon as possible.

All information from about 6:30pm today and on will be lost so please do not post any important information until the new site is up and running. If this one is still kicking along later on I will update everyone on the new site.

I want to thank LaMont over at VTXOA for getting us a copy of the database and for letting us use his server for several years.

For the time being, please expect the new site to be TEXASXRIDERS.ORG once it is up and running.

·
Banned
8,514 Posts
Where is Texas, is that a state or something?:dontknow::twisted::mrgreen:

·
Registered
205 Posts
To us "died in the wool" Texans, it a state of mind. Long live the "Republic of TEXAS".

·
Super Moderator
64,215 Posts
Yeah, that's all right, if things keep going the way they are with giving illegals a pass on being here and granting them rights that include voting rights, this country will be called the UMA, United Mexico-America.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
The TexasXriders site was our way of saying thanks to Tapper for keeping this and all my other servers running. That was his baby when it started.

Time has passed and things have changed. Tapper got a promotion at work and his back is still giving him fits so he hasn't had much time or ability to ride anymore. He's always been there for me/us when we needed him and I hope that he's blessed in life as much as he has blessed us here.

I just turned off the old servers today that Tapper has been maintaining all these years out of the goodness of his heart. Many thanks go out to him and his family. Thanks Bro, I owe you. :doorag:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts