Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
I saw that photo years ago as a perfect example of the difference between a woman of class (Sophia) and one with none. Having had two girlfriends with big ( . ) ( . ) I can attest that it isn't that big a deal, especially if the chesty dame has nothing else going on once the excitement wears off.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha! Keyword...... Excitement.:love:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Well, at least they are not tattooed top to bottom. Leaving something for your imagination and not fulling exposing their private part's, Love the old pin-up pictures. Oh Chuck, really? Have you ever had more than a mouthful? ??

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
jayne-mansfield-80th-birthday-ftr (Getty Images)

Actress, singer, and 1950s blonde bombshell Jayne Mansfield was born 80 years ago <clip>. Known as the ‘Working Man’s Monroe,’ Jayne is best known for her roles in The Girl Can’t Help It (1956), Too Hot to Handle (1960) and Promises! Promises! (1963). She died in a car accident in 1967 at the age of 34, survived by five children, including Law and Order star Mariska Hargitay.

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
Not bad, but some of my preferences from that era were Susan Hayward, Janet Leigh, Anne Francis, Deborah Kerr, GOD I'm so old.

·
Old Goat
24,399 Posts
Hottest I ever thought Sophia looked..Legends Of The Lost ..with The Duke...Mamma Mia...thats some meat ball...one of my all time favorites Ava Gardener...

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
What blows my mind is a woman that let's everything hang out , but gets upset if you stare .
A 'gentleman' never allows a lady to catch them staring. :whistle:

I had a big breasted, hour-glass figure girlfriend, and even when she covered 'them' up properly I'd notice guys walking past us staring at her tits. Guys eyes would lock on, then notice her boyfriend was right there, then my dirty look at them, then they'd look sheepish. In time I learned to see it as a complement to her femininity, not anything more.

·
Registered
834 Posts
old saying,,,," anything over a mouth full is a waste "
I'm a wasteful kinda guy!

I had a big breasted, hour-glass figure girlfriend, and even when she covered 'them' up properly I'd notice guys walking past us staring at her tits. Guys eyes would lock on, then notice her boyfriend was right there,
Scientific Fact.jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts