Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a sound bite after doing the clayton mod?
And yes again what is the link for how to do the Clayton Mod :oops:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Computer sound bites aren't reliable. Listen to somebody's mod. I met some nice people from Livonia, listened to theirs and then decided to do mine. You're not too far from Toledo, send me a PM if you're interesteed in meeting halfway or something.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks for putting the Clayton Mod on sound! ! It is just what we were looking for on our new VTX's. Used Cobra Slash Cuts on SS 750's and my wife complained about the noise from my bike.

I will be perofrming this Mod on both of our bikes next week know that we've heard the sound. However, I will be using a wooden dowl in the center factory exhaulst with a center point. Then using a floating pencial on a kids (dime store) compass, draw a perfect bolt circle and instal the seven holes approximatly 52* apart. Also, I'll drill the holes horizontally and then perform a final magnectic sweep with a machanic's magnet to make sure a drillings are gone and dont accidentally get sucked back into the enginge.

Once again, Thanks for those who sacrafied so much so that we can benifit from their inovative idea's.

Blue Child :p

P.S.
Hopefully, I'll have some thing new to share back. Photo's and how too's will follow! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts