Honda VTX Forum banner
21 - 40 of 126 Posts
Let me see if I can get Mrs.Monster out of the house for a day of riding!

I'll let ya know if I can hook-up. Sounds like FUN!

Ride Safe!

Ken

I plan on attending again this year - my 3rd. What a fun time. I will be joined by my sisters from Women on Wheels. I will probably be dragging my son along as well. He just bought his first bike last year - not a VTX though!! At least he doesn't ask to borrow my bike anymore.

I look forward to seeing everyone.

I'm in for sure.:pepper1: Got a sitter for Warden for the day. Those coming from Racine or Keno can meet at my house at 8:30 am. Not a long ride to Dousmen, fill up there.

Whats this run all about? I am new to the soup run idea and would like to know more. Just got back from the dells ride and now I have an itch to get on the road again soon.
Hi Will, this is a leisure get together in Fond du Lac were we meet at a gentlemen's house. He makes about 4 huge pots of soup for everyone,sodas, and few beers. A small donation is usually given to help for the next year. So we ride up there eat his soup have something to quench our thirst talk some bike talk look at everyones ride and head home. not usually a riproaring time but I enjoy the company.

Wish I could make this. Doing the pre-ride for the MMR this weekend :D Headed over to Prairie Du Chien, up through Iowa, southeastern Minn., to La Crosse and then back to Madison.....378 miles :D:D anyone up for a little ride ;)

Everyone have fun and have a cup of soup for me :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Discussion starter · #38 ·
If you anyone would like to meet June and I at Hy83 and Hy94 at about 10:00 ish that would be great. Seeing that some may meet at Hy83 and Hy18. Just north of Hy94 there is a park and ride on the west side of Hy83. We could meet up there and ride up???? I believe it the turn for Hardies and Mac land at the stop lights.
We could plan a route up to the Soup Run there. hope to see you'll there.

Lee

Discussion starter · #40 ·
T-dog you and Brenda spending the night up north there ah. If so so maybe we could meet up and ride back on sunday. We are riding over to Eau Claire after we leave the Soup Run Saturday and spend the night camping there.

Ride Safe Lee

21 - 40 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.