Honda VTX Forum banner
81 - 100 of 126 Posts
Discussion starter · #81 ·
Weathers not bad here in Oconomowoc. Just alittle rain early and already gone. Looks good to the north.

Lee

Hoped Christy and I could make it at the last minute...have to work to day AND tomorrow mornings :confused::dontknow::cus: Was looking forward to meeting up with you'all again..Oh well... Next time :eat2: Someone have a bowl for me,??? I think??

Hoped Christy and I could make it at the last minute...have to work to day AND tomorrow mornings :confused::dontknow::cus: Was looking forward to meeting up with you'all again..Oh well... Next time :eat2: Someone have a bowl for me,??? I think??

I would have loved to have seen you both again, sorry you cant make it, but the year is still young bro, we will make this all work out this year.

yup ****ty here and in madison..we'll take 19 around the north side and then the slab..looks like we might get north of it...we WILL be at 18 and 83...hopefully by 10..so you guys know..in case were just a few minues late...if we are really late and you leave us, someone text us directions or at least address ..608-6o4-89o4

You missed a good one Bro.
Lee gave us a tour all the way there. Fantastic roads. Great ride. Good to see some of the new folk and all the ol folk. I'll post some pics soon.

Wish I coulda gone but the man is sick again, he hasn't eaten much since Thursday and has lost even more weight. We may be going to the ER tomorrow. :sad:

Just woke up. Too late for me to run. I am not happy:-(
Maybe one of these would help ;)

You missed a good one Bro.
Lee gave us a tour all the way there. Fantastic roads. Great ride. Good to see some of the new folk and all the ol folk. I'll post some pics soon.
Yep....some great roads Lee :D:D Thanks for leading us and putting this up on the board. Great meeting new friends and seeing old ones again.

HAD A GREAT RIDE WITH U ALL:mcrider: This was the biggest VTXOA turnout yet:mrgreen: Kudos to all that made it:thumbup: Hope to see most if not all of you at the MMR;)

YEPPERS!!! I shocked everyone and showed up for the SOUP RUN...it was great, had fantastic weather (after my bike got f'd up from the roads) The trip up was great, thanks Lee and the ride home was good thanks to ADAM getting misguided by his GPS!!!!:dontknow::D:D

A great day riding with the best VTX riders around!!!!!!

See ya'all soon at the MMR if not before!!!!!

Sam

YEPPERS!!! I shocked everyone and showed up for the SOUP RUN...it was great, had fantastic weather (after my bike got f'd up from the roads) The trip up was great, thanks Lee and the ride home was good thanks to ADAM getting misguided by his GPS!!!!:dontknow::D:D

A great day riding with the best VTX riders around!!!!!!

See ya'all soon at the MMR if not before!!!!!

Sam
Definately a ride to remember. A biker party doesn't always need a pig roast when you got 4 Big Pots of homemade soup to choose from. They were all awesome. Pulling in to park when we got there and at least over 150 bikes lined up on a 3 block stretch WOW what a sight! And Sam this time I didn't bring the rain with me from Illinois for a change.:thumbup:And Lee, nice job in leading the pack. You really know how to lean that goldwing on those turns with sparks flying everywhere while pulling the trailer.

the beav and i had a great day...thanks all for your eastern hospitality, lol...
ran into t-dogin waupun on the way back and he led us to sauk on sme nice roads....
hey tdog..after we split up we went to the bar there at the intersection (turn it luce) to grab something to eat and when we came out you were parked two spots over ..lol..we figure you were getting some mexican cause we didnt see you at either bar..
hope you had a good ride home..
hope everyone made it home safe and warm..
see everyone soon.

This was a great ride, and doing it with the best of friends made it even better. You are all once again the best ever. The ride was awesome, the people were awesome, and I am burnt to all HE!! right now, LOL I love it. I have been on more rides with this group right now this year then the whole last summer, and its great. I cant remember the last time I was this relaxed, OMG I have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO been needing this.

This video gives you a pretty good idea of the magnitude of this event. I went to the end of the dead-end and rode out of the subdivision. This doesn't show the bikes parked in the various drive-ways. Watch carefully and you'll see some familiar faces. Also, if you hit the HQ button, the quality will be a little better (although not great due to the tiny digi-cam I use...not a fancy cam-corder.) Click on the video while it's running to go to youtube and go to HQ there.

What a great day!

81 - 100 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.