Honda VTX Forum banner
121 - 126 of 126 Posts
Hey VTX Friends...

Thanks for all of the kind words. It was great having you visit us at the 2009 Soup Run!

Soup's on!

Hey Rob!!!!! Thanks for stopping in to say "HI". Had a great time riding up to the 'event' and really enjoyed the food. Soup was spactacular!!! The Brats were to die for!!!

I'll definately be there next year and my wife says she'll ride hers up too!!!!!

Sam

Discussion starter · #124 ·
Thank you so much Rob........:p........ For opening your home to so many strangers. Also thank your wife and family for all there help and hospitality. The soup was fantastic and as Sam said the brats to die for. We couldn't believe all the bikes when we pulled in. I hope we didn't make you all work to hard. Did you got the pictures and E-Mail June sent.
We will see you next year.
Rob I was woundering if you an estimate of how many bikes showed up this year????

Thank you again Lee

Hey VTX Friends...

Thanks for all of the kind words. It was great having you visit us at the 2009 Soup Run!

Soup's on!

THANK YOU SO MUCH ROB!

All I can say is awesome, to the ride, the people, the food, and what you do for everyone. First class 100% I have told so many people about you, and about what a great guy you must be to do this, and to have done it for so long. The most classy, and awsome all around bike ride and fun I have had in two years.

121 - 126 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.