Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi SJ Riders of the VTX. I would like to hook up with some people from the SJ area who want to go on rides. I have alot of friends with Harleys, but they cant keep up, lol. No seriously I like to check out other VTX get some ideas, chatting about them, etc. I have had alot of bikes, this vtx1800 is the bike to have! look forward to hearing from some of the members here. Im in Deptford/washington twp area. Thanks:lol::roll:

·
Registered
581 Posts
SJ VTX riders wanted

1300C model here, need someone to ride with from time to time. email me at "danrudolph42 at yahoo dot com"

·
Registered
919 Posts
I'm in Philly alot and always up for riding. Just shoot me a PM whenever putting something together..........

·
Registered
13 Posts
So. Jersey rider

I live in Wash.Twp ,have 2002 vtx1800R have owned it since new in crate. Only have 4000. mi.on it. didn't rideit for about 3 years,was having medical probs. I'm 63 and it's something different everyday.I am retired so i can ride almost anytime.Have no riding friends anymore so would realy like to get together for some rides.Anyone int let me know.Looking forward to hearing from you. Karl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts