Honda VTX Forum banner

South Riders?????

4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  eXe 
#1 ·
Would anyone in Vegas like to meet and ride Friday thru Sunday??? I'm ready

#2 ·
HEY TACKLEBERRY, WHATS UP WITH XERS DOWN HERE? THERES NO BOARD, NO MEET AND GREETS, RIDES NOTHING. IS EVERYONE TO AFRAID TO RIDE TOGETHER OF OF EACH OTHER. I HAVE TO GO ON THE NORTH BOARD TO FIND OUT ANYTHING AND THEY ARE BEING AWFUL QUITE UP THERE TOO.

#4 ·
HEY TACKLEBERRY, WHATS UP WITH XERS DOWN HERE? THERES NO BOARD, NO MEET AND GREETS, RIDES NOTHING. IS EVERYONE TO AFRAID TO RIDE TOGETHER OF OF EACH OTHER. I HAVE TO GO ON THE NORTH BOARD TO FIND OUT ANYTHING AND THEY ARE BEING AWFUL QUITE UP THERE TOO.
um.. theres been a board here for years... tackleberry is even a member of it

http://www.sincityxriders.com

#6 ·
saturday ride

If anyone is interested a small group is riding to kingman for lunch at Crackerbarrel . we are meeting at the Central Christian church on russell @ 900 am. For anyone living on the east side of henderson we'll meet at the shell station on wagon wheel. Come join in for a fun ride and a good lunch. don't care what you ride as long as you ride. So all sincity riders are welcome to join in.

#7 ·
Riding in/around Vegas??

I'm also headed to Vegas in May & will have Friday, May 15th to do a day ride. Last year we went through Valley of Fire (cool), along Lake Mead to Hoover Dam & came back through Boulder City. The next day we did Red Rock Canyon...short but sweet.

Any other cool rides out there?

Recommended rentals? (we rented from 702Motorcycle fka MotoTrends last year)

Websense blocks the sincityxriders site here at work...classified as a "SEX" site...:dontknow: ...maybe I'll try from home.

Thanks for any input!

#8 ·
kool trip out of vegas

one ride that i enjoy is out accross hoover dam to kingman az. then the back way to oatman az. on route 66. this is an old gost town that has been turned into a tourist destination. then on to bullhead city and laughlin. returning through searchlight to railroad pass and vegas. the trip is 250 miles and takes about 8-10 hrs with stops and site seeing. there are several old biker bars and resturants along the way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.