Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 03 1800 S model, has anyone tried the Bosch Plugs and if so does anyone know if there is any difference between the R and S models as far as using these plugs? I wonder also why the price on the Bosch plugs are so much cheaper? Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
shadowracerace said:
I have an 03 1800 S model, has anyone tried the Bosch Plugs and if so does anyone know if there is any difference between the R and S models as far as using these plugs? I wonder also why the price on the Bosch plugs are so much cheaper? Any help would be appreciated
Platinum is a lot cheaper than Iridium that is why they are less $$$ Some people like the Bosch plugs, but some don't. I only use Iridium in the bikes I service :wink:

·
Registered
13,182 Posts
Have the Bosch 4419 plugs in my C right now. About 3k miles on them almost all freeway pulling a trailer. No issues at all but not much of a test so far. If there are any issues I'll be sure to post.

·
Registered
315 Posts
If you want to save money on the stock iridium plugs, you can use the automobile crossover plug. Same plug, better price.

BKR5EIX-11 STOCK # 5464

1 - 6 of 6 Posts