Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
What bike you got, and year? Please include this info in your signature line.:thumbup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its a 04 1800c

·
Registered
497 Posts
I haven't found any mounts for the stock speedo, yet.

But why would you want to mount the big azz stocker on those pretty bars? I would go with a Dakota Digital, so the speedo was as sweet as the bars. JMO :thumbup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm that is a possibility. I might check into it. Are they very hard to install?

·
Registered
497 Posts
I don't have one, but it should be 4 allen bolts. They been around for awhile so wiring should be pretty straight up also.

That's a nice sig. line you got. Just makes it soooo much easier to diagnose any future problems. Add a pic of your bike, and your set.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with these bars http://www.xtremerevolution.com/sto...d=1&productid=12276&CategoryID=19&SectionID=0. Would the baron's mount for the xtreme bar work with these or any suggestions on how I can mount my stock speedo.

Thanks
Yes the Barons mount works with the extreme bar. If you get the 15" pullback you have to mount it up instead of down and rotate the speedometer in the cup. If you get the other bars you can mount it downward. Do a search for Barons or punisher bars and you can find some pics. I had some saved in my favorites from the old board, but the links are now gone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts