Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, just yesterday Spencer started a thread called Anyone want this ???? Here is a link to it just incase you missed it: http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=68276&highlight=

So I jumped all over it, can't believe I was the first to ask, there was one other post before mine, but he was just saying he'd just bought one.

So I won it!! I can't believe it!! I don't win anything!! I asked him if I could pay for shipping, he said no, I've helped him out in the past so forget it, I can't remember what I did, but if he says so. So this was just yesterday, so my wife calls me at work, says FedEx had been to the house and left a thing saying they attempted a delivery and no one was home so we could come and pick it up after 4:00. I thought it was something we'd ordered for the wifes computer, really wasn't expecting it that quick but what else could it be?

He shipped it over night!! I tell you, there is such giving people on this board it really renews your (at least mine) faith in people.

A big thank you to Spencer

·
Registered
889 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hah,hah Bruce. Spencer sure pegged you with this:

Spencer wrote:
Sorry jhrahn ....... cool runnins beat you to it with a pm AND two posts
Damnit man....don't you have anything better to do with your time

:pepper1: :pepper1: :beer3:

ATTA BOY SPENCE!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know I'm gonna call Mrs. Runnin's about you, Bruce.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
I know you didnt ask me but heres my take anyway.
Cool and Spencer set it with PMs before hand to make it look like Cool got it for free. now Mrs Runnins dont suspect a thing. man, you guys are sharp!

just kidding, and there are some great people on this board

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
cool runnins said:
Well, just yesterday Spencer started a thread called Anyone want this ???? Here is a link to it just incase you missed it: http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=68276&highlight=

So I jumped all over it, can't believe I was the first to ask, there was one other post before mine, but he was just saying he'd just bought one.

So I won it!! I can't believe it!! I don't win anything!! I asked him if I could pay for shipping, he said no, I've helped him out in the past so forget it, I can't remember what I did, but if he says so. So this was just yesterday, so my wife calls me at work, says FedEx had been to the house and left a thing saying they attempted a delivery and no one was home so we could come and pick it up after 4:00. I thought it was something we'd ordered for the wifes computer, really wasn't expecting it that quick but what else could it be?

He shipped it over night!! I tell you, there is such giving people on this board it really renews your (at least mine) faith in people.

Maybe a little pay back for the biker fund thing, huh! 8)

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Cody450 said:
cool runnins said:

Maybe a little pay back for the biker fund thing, huh! 8)
You got it :wink:

·
Registered
15,774 Posts
Wow - very cool indeed 8)
Spencer....your hired!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Like those famous words by Eric Cartman: "I love you guys."

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TRHOD said:

Spencer wrote:

ATTA BOY SPENCE!!!!!!

Snitch!! :cry: Seems as if someone else I know only posts from work, now who could that be I wonder :wink:

·
Registered
889 Posts
cool runnins said:
TRHOD said:

Spencer wrote:

ATTA BOY SPENCE!!!!!!

Snitch!! :cry: Seems as if someone else I know only posts from work, now who could that be I wonder :wink:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Ouch, baby very ouch.

All of a sudden I'm getting amnesia. What were we talking about :?: :?:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts