Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My GF loves to ride along and I'm getting older. Arthritis and dirt riding don't go together, and I certainly couldn't take Alicia along. So my Husky 450 racing bike just sat. Turns out she loves cruisers/tourers....and behold - there's a beautiful red 1300 T sitting in my garage now instead.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
My GF loves to ride along and I'm getting older. Arthritis and dirt riding don't go together, and I certainly couldn't take Alicia along. So my Husky 450 racing bike just sat. Turns out she loves cruisers/tourers....and behold - there's a beautiful red 1300 T sitting in my garage now instead.
Welcome from Arizona and congrats on the new ride! My last bike was red, can't beat red :grin2:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome from beautiful Morro Bay. You'll find that it's very nice being two up on a comfy vtx

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Welcome to the VTXASG (VTX Addition Support Group) .... where we gladly support each other's addiction. :D

Congratulations on your new addiction fix sitting in your garage. I agree, at our age and with our arthritis, a cruiser is a much better fit than a dirt bike. :thumbup:
Hey, care to join the gang? :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia, Brad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts