Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it is going to be on sat september 29th i know this is a little early but i thought maybe we could have a meet and greet and eat we did it last year and came back to my place after the toy run and grilled hamburgers and hotdogs
looks to me this would be a good time to help some poor children and get to do some riding with fellow vtxers what could be better

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I'll have to file this one away....I would love to do it...Thanks for the heads up!!

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
did this run last year right after moving and really had a great time.

small enuff to be fun and Jeff and Angie are super great hosts.

Jeff, will email you regarding accomodations and whatnots.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Jeff -thus far - the schedule looks good for this. C and I will do the same and come over on friday and sleep on the side of your house. hehehe

will let you know if something comes up.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dp you and c'dude come on i am looking forward to it and counting on you guys to make the party a little more lively

if anyone else from out of town wants to come we will try to give them a big spring city WELCOME and this year we will have a new hotel in town it should open with in the month and there are lots of cabins on the lake around here

we can cook out here in the evenings and ride in the day if anyone is interested alot of good roads in this part of the country

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
jeff hester said:
dp you and c'dude come on i am looking forward to it and counting on you guys to make the party a little more lively
then ya better make sure i get lots of coffee......hehehe

·
Registered
341 Posts
Jeff,
Got the date on the calender, really want to do this. Can you post when you have the time for the run? Gail and I are looking forward to the run and burgers afterward.
Jerry

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
when i have the details i will post but last year they left at 9:00am i think

i am going to talk to a man i know with the chamber of commerce and see if i can give a little input to make things go a little better and help with the route to keep us off the hwy

·
Registered
341 Posts
jeff hester said:
i am going to talk to a man i know with the chamber of commerce and see if i can give a little input to make things go a little better and help with the route to keep us off the hwy
Good idea. You know where all the good roads are.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:bump:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts