Honda VTX Forum banner

161 - 168 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Give Delaney a big birthday hug for me!!

Get lots of pix of her with frosting on her face!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Reaper said:
Looks like some rain moving in on the dells trip. I hate frigging rain, I hope they are wrong like normal.
Just like last fall at breakast time- lol-- got POUNDED with rain, then sunny skies 2 hours later.

Gotta love mother nature, that crazy beeeyatch.

Makes for more of an adventure, and keeps your soap container fresh.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Ok Reap, see ya guys at around 10:30 ish at the Iron Skillet tomorrow.
The rain looks to be coming at night and will be only a chance of it, nore so in the south so perhaps its a good thing we are a bit farther inland and North.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Riley said:
Reaper said:
Looks like some rain moving in on the dells trip. I hate frigging rain, I hope they are wrong like normal.
Just like last fall at breakast time- lol-- got POUNDED with rain, then sunny skies 2 hours later.

Gotta love mother nature, that crazy beeeyatch.

Makes for more of an adventure, and keeps your soap container fresh.

LOL im going rain or not, im just mad it meens I got to bring more stuff with, LOL since the wife aint going, I thought I woulnt have to bring much of anything with.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
You guys have a good time. Ride safe and often. Maybe in the fall color run, we can join you guys and gals.

·
Super Moderator
63,663 Posts
Heavymetalman said:
Hey Spike,
The Citgo is a good sized station on the SOUTHERN Edge of town pretty much as you come in from Whitewater's direction. Mark will be waiting there with his wife on his sweet red F model at 1 pm. Its just a little past the city limits. Ya can't miss it.

As far as ride directions, we will cross Hwy 26 in Fort so we could head north from there and cut across the state on less traveled roads. I liked taking HWY 12 last Fall as we really got to explore the VTX upper ranges for a spell, I think Intruder easily cleared 100 mph for a couple seconds. Otherwise, its just the straightest route there while avoiding the interstate.

Condo, just call in sick and come up with us.
Sorry, but "Southern edge" of what town? Also, what road/street/route number will this station be on? I'll be on rt 47 and then rt 12. I'll try to find it, but If I can't I'll call Reaper when I get there and when you guys get there and you don't see me, he can call me back and talk me to where you guys are 8)

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Chicago-Spike said:
Heavymetalman said:
Hey Spike,
The Citgo is a good sized station on the SOUTHERN Edge of town pretty much as you come in from Whitewater's direction. Mark will be waiting there with his wife on his sweet red F model at 1 pm. Its just a little past the city limits. Ya can't miss it.

As far as ride directions, we will cross Hwy 26 in Fort so we could head north from there and cut across the state on less traveled roads. I liked taking HWY 12 last Fall as we really got to explore the VTX upper ranges for a spell, I think Intruder easily cleared 100 mph for a couple seconds. Otherwise, its just the straightest route there while avoiding the interstate.

Condo, just call in sick and come up with us.
Sorry, but "Southern edge" of what town? Also, what road/street/route number will this station be on? I'll be on rt 47 and then rt 12. I'll try to find it, but If I can't I'll call Reaper when I get there and when you guys get there and you don't see me, he can call me back and talk me to where you guys are 8)

Spike call me anytime from about 11:00-12:00 I will be with heavy, and we wont have hit the road yet, and we can give you better directions bro, I have no clue were is driving but we can pin him down, and make him tell you bro.

161 - 168 of 168 Posts