Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I've been waiting for something to pop up as well. I hope someone will post up the dates so that we can get excited about riding again and catching up with good friends.

·
Registered
185 Posts
HELL YES !!!!! Padre and I were just talking about plans. How about May 21st - 23rd ? Lets make it happen !! :doorag:

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Set it up and they will come....................probably in also. Will know more when date gets closer.

·
Registered
185 Posts
DATE CORRECTION>>>> Friday May 20th, to Sunday, May 22nd. I just talked to momma, she's waiting for us !! So book NOW !! :mcrider: :beer2:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Awesome, I will be calling momma to book in my room later on this afternoon. Hope many of us can make it. It's always good to catch up with some good ol friends...

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Now this is something to look forward to:thumbup:...will check with the social director at home to see if she wants to accompany me in which case we'll both be up; otherwise, just me.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess I will have to fly up. Sadly I am bringing the VTX to south Florida to sell it within the next month. I might have to either cage it or rent a scooter.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Have to double check for those dates but I am very much looking forward to riding with you all again this spring. Winter is too damn long!!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
May 21 - 22, 2011 Wisconsin Dells - Wisconsin Dells Automotion Festival Hundreds of smokin hot classic cars in the heart of Wisconsin Dells! Automotion 2011 classic car show features a swap meet, car corral, evening car cruise, raffle and activities for the kids. Spectator admission is free!

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
May 21 - 22, 2011 Wisconsin Dells - Wisconsin Dells Automotion Festival Hundreds of smokin hot classic cars in the heart of Wisconsin Dells! Automotion 2011 classic car show features a swap meet, car corral, evening car cruise, raffle and activities for the kids. Spectator admission is free!
That what was going on last year too when we were there.

1 - 20 of 209 Posts