Honda VTX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Dells VTX gathering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello:) Yep count me and the wife in!!! We goto the Dells Automotion and may join you guys for a cruise through the hills! Also bringing a buddy along that just picked up a 2004 Neo! Can't wait!!!!!!

:banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Ok, its official! Jen and I are officially coming for the whole weekend so lets get this party started!

I hope the weather cooperates with us this time, I've had a couple too many rainy days!

Do we have an official ride leader volunteered for this with the best possible route?

A big complaint the last few years is we wait to leave the Top Hat until very late in the morning for the ride. This makes the actual ride come back very late in the afternoon, which really slows down the socializing on Saturday night. I hope we can depart at a decent time this year.

But, it will be very good to see all you guys again.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I just finished booking in my room with "MOMA", So I'm in. Now I can't wait for the day to get here. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Lots of fun up in the Dells that weekend!!!!! This will be my first trip with my VTX. I have gone up for the Automotion Car Show for the last 6 years. It's really a good time. Lots of beautiful cars. Lots of motorcycles cruising around up there as well!!!! Me and Sir Rock and Heavymetalman on the OA are all heading up there and we will be leaving Milwaukee the morning of Friday May 20th. So if anyone wants to join us let one of us know on the OA and we can figure out a meeting place for an awesome ride up.
Hope to see all of you up there!!!!!!!

Josh

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Well all moved in with my new girlfriend, I got a good job. I wont make Friday night I'm working in Burlington till 8:30, she works most weekends, if she can get off we will come up Saturday morning.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
...2011 Spring Dells ride roster as of 04/24/11:

1) BADDAZZVTX
2) 2intheshadow
3) Skinnys boy w/Amanda
4) Johnzz1420
5) Global's bro
6) The Padre
7) MAMAvan
8 ) Hurricane96 w/Caryn
9) CHROME DIVA
10) Git 'R Done
11) RedrdrX
12) Reaper w/Stephanie
13) Heavymetalman
14) rbx
15) Gbert
16) van13dutch w/Lisa
17) Sir rock
18 ) monty26 w/Patience
19) purple haze
20) Intruder Rider
21) MudMan
22) Global
23) Dumpmandan
24) James O'Sullivan
25) Roadblock
26) leeac

....Will update periodically as new riders post up!!!

41 - 60 of 209 Posts