Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rode yesterday!!!! Today, I don't think so.......

Woke up to this!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

The Denver Airport is closed and it's supposed to keep coming for the next 12-14 hours!!!!!!! Spring time in Colorado.... :wink:

·
Registered
166 Posts
George we are supposed to get it tonight. Here we've had 50 mph wind gusts and yes it is cold.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mac from Durango said:
George we are supposed to get it tonight. Here we've had 50 mph wind gusts and yes it is cold.

Hey Mac.... how's it going out your way? Perhaps we can meet up in Glenwood Springs sometime after it warms up. Do you ever get up that way?

Andrea and I love to head out that way on a weekend once in a while. Suday morning is great after a Saturday evening in the Sulphur Springs pool!!!!! :D

·
Registered
491 Posts
GNA Donty ya love it??? I got some miles in the last couple of days and then this. The April 16th ride doesnt look good for me. Father in Law is in a bad way and we are just kinda waitin on the call to head for Durango.

G

·
0 Posts
Does anyone in Colorado know what the weather is suppose to be Monday - Thursday this week? I'm flying into Denver tomorrow morning, then driving to Colorado Springs for work, then home on Thursday morning.

Mark

·
Registered
166 Posts
Matt check accuweather or intellicast for zip 80901. The weather is changing every hour and it doesn't look great the rest of this week.

George I have never been to Glennwood Springs. I'm guessing it is about a four or five hour ride from Durango. That is usually an overnighter for us. This summer we will explore much of the state. It is all pretty new to us even though we have driven through by car on I-70 a few times. One of these times it would be great to meet up. We'll hopefully be putting many miles on the bikes before July 4th.

I'll keep my eye on the CO VTX site and try to join the group on some rides.

Tnx, Mac

G

·
0 Posts
Thank you guys, for the weather info. Monday will mostly be a travel day so colder weather is ok. Tuesday & Wednesday look good, since my work is outside up on electric towers 100'+ height, cold and windy is nasty, windy and cool temps are ok.

Mark

·
Registered
201 Posts
GnA said:
Rode yesterday!!!! Today, I don't think so.......

Woke up to this!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

The Denver Airport is closed and it's supposed to keep coming for the next 12-14 hours!!!!!!! Spring time in Colorado.... :wink:

I heard there was a fifty car pile up on I-70....Any pictures? :lol:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Road Runner said:
I heard there was a fifty car pile up on I-70....Any pictures? :lol:
THis is all I could find so far

Interstate 70 westbound traffic is stopped near Genesse, west of Denver, Sunday, April 10, 2005, after a multi-car collission on ice-covered roads brought the major Interstate to a halt

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
George, I guess I should have extended the 'no snow please' to include rain. Can't you do something about the weather? I thought you were in charge of the 'sunshine' guarantee.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mutt said:
George, I guess I should have extended the 'no snow please' to include rain. Can't you do something about the weather? I thought you were in charge of the 'sunshine' guarantee.
Matt, would we let you down????? :wink:

weather.com says showers

Our Weather Queen - Kathy Sabine/9 News said 64 and Sunny on the 5:30 news...... It will change at least 25 more times before Saturday morning. Some things are a definite...

Black Hawk will be there!

Brunch will be Outstanding!

We will be there!

Let's Ride!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts