Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Northeast

• Southeast

State Location

4K views 23 replies 24 participants last post by  KeithP 
#1 ·
For us Kansas Riders. Sometimes its just easier to "see" where everyone lives rather then read it.

Southwest for me- Garden City

#3 ·
I've got a whopping 16.7% of the total votes! (until someone else votes)

:mrgreen:

Seriously, I enjoy reading the forum posts most every day - even the KS forum. Cheap entertainment during supper. But, I don't hardly post. Guess I've been there - done that. That being said, I've learned a helluva lot about our motorcycles from these forums. It's given me the support to mod my own bike and try different things. And I'm proud of what I've accomplished on the cheap!

And, as much as I'd like to be able to saddle up and ride every weekend, well, I've got other things to tend to like: kids and family, taking care of the farm, the gardens, and a dozen other projects. Right now, I'm knee deep in the construction of a tornado shelter/root cellar. I mean, it's always something. So, hopefully, in one of the few times I can get out, I hope meet some of y'all.

Oh, darn, sorry for the rant - I'm in southeast KS. heheh!

#24 ·
Dallas Ga. Approx 30 miles NW of Atl. Georgia.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.