Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Throwing this out to see what interest we have. Hopefully we can get attendance from all corners of the state.

June 15th, 12:00p at Fresh Air BBQ.

Fresh Air BBQ
3076 Riverside Drive
Macon, Ga 31210
(47
-477-7229
http://www.freshairbarbecue.com/

Thanks,

Keith

·
Registered
768 Posts
Fresh Aire BBQ is good, easy in and out with lots of parking.Fish&Pig on Lake Tobesofkee is also good but not open for lunch.Then there is the Whistle Stop Cafe in Juliette never ate there but been site seeing there. We spent this past weekend in Macon good riding in the area you have the National forest and lots of country roads. Another attraction in the area is the Aviation Museum and about a hr or so away is The Andersonville Historic site and National POW Museum. these are just a few of the things to do away from the traffic and crowd's.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Yes, the Fresh Air BBQ has Great BBQ, in fact the Best BBQ Chicken I have ever eaten. Also, great Brunswick Stew and Ribs.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fresh Air BBQ at Noon on June the 15th.

Yes, the Fresh Air BBQ has Great BBQ, in fact the Best BBQ Chicken I have ever eaten. Also, great Brunswick Stew and Ribs.
OK, this sounds like my kind of place so lets call this the location. Could someone please provide an address?

So we have location and time.....where is all the Georgia X'rs? Come on guys post up. Lets make this happen!

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Certainly interested in coming but it will be a last minute kind of thing for me. I'll let you know as soon as I can though. I'd love to take ride that way.

·
Registered
102 Posts
There is a nice Air Force museum at Warner Robbins AFB (just south of Macon about 10 minutes). Would be a nice place to meet up and walk around to stretch the legs and yak about bikes. Food is all over the place, just decide.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Certainly interested in coming but it will be a last minute kind of thing for me. I'll let you know as soon as I can though. I'd love to take ride that way.
Good. I tried to make the the Bama M&G but it looked to rainy and I have commitments on you guys rain date so it will be good to meet you in Macon if you can make it.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
151 Posts
I should be leaving for vacation in Florida that day, so maybe I could leave a little later and stop in Macon on the way. Wouldn't know until closer to that date though.

·
Registered
266 Posts
So we have location and time.....where is all the Georgia X'rs? Come on guys post up. Lets make this happen![/QUOTE]

Keith, is it ok to post this on the Cafe forum as well? I'm sure we would get more X'rs from there as well. If you like for me to post it over there, I can do so, just let me know.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Keith, is it ok to post this on the Cafe forum as well? I'm sure we would get more X'rs from there as well. If you like for me to post it over there, I can do so, just let me know.
It is fine with me. Please make the post.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I may be able to make it. Anita is due 2 July so all thing are up in the air at this point.
Sure hope you can make it. Good luck with your pending arrival!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts