Honda VTX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
As of right now, it looks like we can make this.
We'll stay off the slab and use state highways down the east side.
We'll be on the Yamaha though, the X has been converted to a solo sled.
Great! We will see you there. My wife won't be with me due to tennis match.:(

I'm with you, I'm not touching the slabs but I will coming down the west side.

·
Registered
151 Posts
This M&G is scheduled for this coming Saturday. I would like to get confirmation from at least one other rider before I make the trip down. Please post up if you are planning to attend.

Anyone planning on going from the west side? Lets meet up and ride down together.
I am planning to stop on my way to Florida Saturday.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
So how many are scheduled to ride down for the Meet & Greet at The Fresh Aire BBQ in Macon on Saturday at Noon???

I am trying to get out of a Scheduled Event that I previously scheduled for Saturday at 11:00 A. M. but I may be able to reschedule it.

Love that BBQ Chicken!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm still planning on making this; I got roped into babysitting my grandson this week and I'm hoping it will not include Saturday.

There were 2 others from the VTX Cafe that stated they were also going to try and make it there on Saturday as well.8)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
So how many are scheduled to ride down for the Meet & Greet at The Fresh Aire BBQ in Macon on Saturday at Noon???

I am trying to get out of a Scheduled Event that I previously scheduled for Saturday at 11:00 A. M. but I may be able to reschedule it.

Love that BBQ Chicken!!!! :lol:
Right now it looks like about 7 to 10 riders . Looking forward to trying some of this chicken you keep talking about.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I'm still planning on making this; I got roped into babysitting my grandson this week and I'm hoping it will not include Saturday.

There were 2 others from the VTX Cafe that stated they were also going to try and make it there on Saturday as well.8)
Great! Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Looks like I'm going to the ECG so doubt I can make this one. Anyone else from around here going to Bulldog's
Enjoy! Maybe next time.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Well we will be there after all. We are already in Macon for the night then off to Locust Grove for Saturday night with friends.Not on the bike but you won't be able to miss us he is the big redhead with the big beautiful wife...see ya'll there.

Easy & Casey

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Well, I cancelled my Golf Lesson due to my recovery from a vertebrae out of alignment and I may be bringing a friend from McDonough.

Bringing something to bring home my BBQ Chicken in so I can have some later.

See Y'all There!!! :D

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Well its like this.....front tire at 40 psi, rear tire at 39.5 psi, oil <1/16 below full. Chrome wiped down, blue wiped down, seat got some Mothers love. Got to be on the road before NLT 7:10am. Stop for Gas top off and JAVA. Hasta manana amigos....as always ride safe safe travels

·
Registered
10,854 Posts
Well its like this.....front tire at 40 psi, rear tire at 39.5 psi, oil <1/16 below full. Chrome wiped down, blue wiped down, seat got some Mothers love. Got to be on the road before NLT 7:10am. Stop for Gas top off and JAVA. Hasta manana amigos....as always ride safe safe travels
151 miles (crow flies) from your city to BBQ
189 miles, 4 hrs 4min avoiding highways(interstate)
196 miles, 3 hr 26 min with traffic---A 1.5mile dog leg on I-85, 17 miles I-75, I-16 in Macon.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Not going to make to this one either. It's 11:45 and still not ready to hit the road. Just got back from dropping the dogs off at the kennel, so I'm way behind schedule. I was hoping to leave early enough to stop there on my way to Florida for vacation. Maybe next time. Y'all enjoy.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Well, we had a Great Meet & Greet at The Macon Fresh Air BBQ Restaurant and it was Great to meet the Attendees as we have not done a lot of M&Gs lately but Fun Was Had By All and I think everyone liked the BBQ.

Great to Meet Y'All and to put a Face with a Forum Name.

I will post my Group Picture soon!!! ;)

We need to do more of these RTEs and other interesting rides!!!

Thanks Guys and Girls and Great to see a lot of Female Attendees and my wife will definitely be with me for the next RTE but today she had to visit her Horse!!!

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Whoooo....just got in to a few glasses of water. As always great to see everyone. Meet some new people and see some we havn't seen in awhile. Thanks for VTC Cafe Javier for coming up. Been awhile since we have seen them. (what a nice bike).

OK, had to fix javies spelling....lol

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
No kidding! That was a nice looking ride!

Thanks to everyone for coming. Those that couldn't we surely missed seeing you, maybe next time.

We had a special treat at the end when Hans invited us to follow him to a local peach orchard. Yumy!! Peach slurrpies!!!

Heffly, I owe you one buddy.

Again, thanks everyone for a great time and turnout!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Well, we had a Great Meet & Greet at The Macon Fresh Air BBQ Restaurant and it was Great to meet the Attendees as we have not done a lot of M&Gs lately but Fun Was Had By All and I think everyone liked the BBQ.

Great to Meet Y'All and to put a Face with a Forum Name.

I will post my Group Picture soon!!! ;)

We need to do more of these RTEs and other interesting rides!!!

Thanks Guys and Girls and Great to see a lot of Female Attendees and my wife will definitely be with me for the next RTE but today she had to visit her Horse!!!
Was great meeting you and the rest of the crew that showed up for this meet and greet. We enjoyed meeting everyone there and having a great BBQ lunch.:D

Whoooo....just got in to a few glasses of water. As always great to see everyone. Meet some new people and see some we havn't seen in awhile. Thanks for VTC Cafe Hava for coming up. Been awhile since we have seen them. (what a nice bike).
We were glad to have made it and glad to see you again. Thanks for the compliment on the bike; I think the last time you saw it, it was completely stock. Looking forward to next time.:thumbup:

·
Registered
266 Posts
No kidding! That was a nice looking ride!

Thanks to everyone for coming. Those that couldn't we surely missed seeing you, maybe next time.

We had a special treat at the end when Hans invited us to follow him to a local peach orchard. Yumy!! Peach slurrpies!!!

Heffly, I owe you one buddy.

Again, thanks everyone for a great time and turnout!
Thanks again Keith for setting this M&G up; we sure enjoyed it. Glad you were able to enjoy a local peach orchard before you headed home. Nice meeting you and we're looking forward towards the next one.

·
Registered
10,854 Posts
I believe this is the names of VTX riders and spouses or sons. I had a good time, glad to see y'all! We may have been too early for the "right" peach.

Javier(Abn1SG) & Theresa
Hans & Jane & Garrett
Keith
Heffly
Dan
Shirley & Mike
Dana & Dalton
EZ & KC (eznkc)
Richard (xxxrider)& two HD buddies

Those not in the pix are: Jane, Garrett, KC and Richard's friends.

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z350/hans1300/Rides/2013 Rides/VTXMG15jun2013.jpg

41 - 60 of 78 Posts