Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:doorag: Well today marked the opening night for New Berlin Steak N Lube. I shot up there around 6:30pm. I would guess there was around 50 bikes or so, including 4 X's total. 2- 1800 retros, 1- F model and a 1300 retro. All bikes were black. Decent turnout for a chilly night! I talked to the guy incharge directing traffic, he said they have over 40 different bands planned between car, bike and truck night! I do plan on going up there much more often this summer, any fellow OA members plan on going? Happy X n!8)

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Always a good time there. If i wasnt so flipn cold tonight I wouldve gone.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Few weeks back I went, and met a bunch of Wisconsin riders. What makes it even better is that I now know what im in store for during the Dells trip in May. Im all for skipping the month of April!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dells trip

I hear ya man! I been going that same weekend for 9 years now for the Dells Automotion car show. the last couple of years we 've been taking the X's up. Freakin great time, I'll stop at the Top hat and say hi fo sure! Another big deal out there is the Edge O dells Saturday at 4:30pm ish DON'T MISS IT! Burn out contest start then and last till at least dark! very cool. We stay at the Mayflower hotel, but will hook up possibly for a ride???

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Im not going to miss the burn out contest. Love watchn other people beat the snot out of there stuff! Def up for a ride plan on getting lost in the back roads out there

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ive been to steak and lube a few times this year, decent turnout, and yeah met a couple x'rs up there as well including 1badta. look forward to riding with yall this year. I really wanna try to make the dells trip. Plan on goin to automotion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts