Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've fallen for the BUBs! They look good and sound great, however, the 'hood I live in wouldn't handle loud pipes too well (average age 65+ and ambulances don't need directions around here, know this area all too well). A friend of mine who has them rumored that there was a "stealth" muffler available that gave even a deeper tone and sound but pulled the decibel level down to a more agreeable level to my surroundings.
QUESTION: rumor or truth? :confused:

·
The BuB Guy
6,538 Posts
It mostly about how you handle the throttle...you can keep them quiet with a light touch or you can jar the ground with a turn of the wrist...

tomb

·
Registered
705 Posts
I have the stealth baffles, but as Tomb stated it is largely how hard you twist the throttle, they are still pretty darn loud.:doorag:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Try thunder monster quiet baffles from big city thunder. I am pleased finally after 4 sets of different baffles including stealth baffles which ran the bike too rich do too there restrictive design.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Try thunder monster quiet baffles from big city thunder. I am pleased finally after 4 sets of different baffles including stealth baffles which ran the bike too rich do too there restrictive design.
Any way to describe the characteristics that set these apart from the others?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts