Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a PepsiX (sp?) stand and am looking to sell it because I ended up with 2. These are awesome for those that work on their own bikes and don't like being under it when it's only on a jack. Allows EXTREME stability for the bike.
From what I understand these are hard to find and not made anymore. $85

·
Registered
513 Posts
I have a PepsiX (sp?) stand and am looking to sell it because I ended up with 2. These are awesome for those that work on their own bikes and don't like being under it when it's only on a jack. Allows EXTREME stability for the bike.
From what I understand these are hard to find and not made anymore. $85
Man I want that thing so bad but the price and the cost to ship it would just be too much at the moment.

·
Registered
9,444 Posts
It is a stand, just not a Pepsx stand.
http://www.pepsx.com/assets/stand.jpg
100 % correct.. not a pepsx.

I have one similar to the one posted... custom made for me...
mine is welded Aluminum.. super light weight.
a VTX member, I never met ... and Gave it to me.. 3 years ago.
with my name on it... " Chuck's 1800 "

a great device... someone needs to grab this up...

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No local area takers? Hate to have to ship this.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Certainly. When n where? I'm down by Tacoma.

·
Super Moderator
6,366 Posts
I built a bunch of these years ago. That looks like one of mine that got repainted :thumbup:

I bought one of yours Jon, and ended up donating it to a Vet. I have to say it was every bit as good as any other I've seen, including the Pepsx. Rock solid and I never had any qualms about setting my VTX on it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wish I’d seen this sooner - looks way more stable than my jack. Any chance it’s still available?
Else, anyone know of another available?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
I have one just like it. VERY sturdy. Can't imagine working on the X now without it. Pick it up jmdaviswa. I promise you that you won't be disappointed....

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still available, EDF. I'm in Puyallup so close to you. Extremely sturdy - best bet for safe work on bike. Come by and I'll show you with my VTX1800 on it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts