Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mad Hatter
21,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up, I still do service on VTX's.. I do tires, fluid changes and Oil Changes and pretty much any thing else.. Just LMK what ya need and I will be glad to help ya out.

I am in Eustis, just North West of Orlando.

Kevin

·
Mad Hatter
21,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some times the ride is worth the savings :thumbup:

·
Mad Hatter
21,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Friendly Bump :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Are you doing VTX's and Victory's????:tools:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Lost your phone number....

Just a heads up, I still do service on VTX's.. I do tires, fluid changes and Oil Changes and pretty much any thing else.. Just LMK what ya need and I will be glad to help ya out.

I am in Eustis, just North West of Orlando.

Kevin
Kevin,

We spoke couple of weeks ago. Can't get through on your old #. So, would like to have pollution stuff removed as we discussed, and maybe front brakes. Lemme kow. Thanks.

Jack (Orlando)
407-375-6378

·
Mad Hatter
21,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kevin,

We spoke couple of weeks ago. Can't get through on your old #. So, would like to have pollution stuff removed as we discussed, and maybe front brakes. Lemme kow. Thanks.

Jack (Orlando)
407-375-6378

My # has not changed... I will call ya..

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
He's pretty good at it, he always plays the ' It's a nice ride ' card. Well maybe because it is. I know who I call when I am lost. I'm back, Smitt

·
Mad Hatter
21,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just a friendly BUMP to say Happy Thanksgiving! Yes I do still do work on the VTX as well as other models of bikes. Tires as well..

Kevin

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Keep that up TCB. Your going to have that line of VTX's in your yard again. And fallen bikers in the driveway, lol. Smitt

·
Mad Hatter
21,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ThankX guys. Just a fyi, the drive way is ALLOT better than before.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Kevin, I assume you are still doing tires? I need to gather some cash in the next couple months for some new rubber. I'll let you know when I can get them..

·
Mad Hatter
21,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK, just give a call when ready! 352-589-0599

1 - 17 of 17 Posts