Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a few familiar names on here. It's good to get back on. A friend/co-worker was asking about my triple trees and the work, so I logged in to search some posts.... Sorry boys, I've been busy, and the "X" has been on the stand a lot. Kids are 5 and 3... yeah, I'm sure you understand. The raked X is still here, still pumping out some horses, and still looking good. It's good to read about you guys still "x'in it." They are only getting older and fewer..... :(

·
Registered
829 Posts
I know what ya mean by busy. I think since the last post I made on here I was living with my parents still. Now I got a girl, bought a house, got 2 dogs... Been freaking busy. SHould we take a roll call to see who is still around?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Yup, been busy, couple of job changes and a few chrome dodads in the last few years . . . and speaking of busy gotta go ...taking the daughter for a walk in a few hours, down the isle . . . (oh yeah, the list for that project has kept me busy lately!)
Jim-Eye

·
Registered
332 Posts
My problem is deciding whether to ride the Goldwing or the X, and finding the time to do it! Life for me has been very hectic lately as I am switching job locations so it feels like I am currently managing two shops instead of one. That will end next Wednesday as I leave my old location.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Heavy Great to hear from you again. The X has not skipped a beat.. +60K, Darkside and a batwing. Just tring to keep up with the mods of Striker and VTXDick.

Let's ride.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yep, I am still around and riding also. But I sold the X and presently riding an 08 Vulcan 2000 Classic LT. Great ride. Hope you guys will let me hang around and ride a breakfast ride with you...Take care..

·
Registered
829 Posts
Heavy Great to hear from you again. The X has not skipped a beat.. +60K, Darkside and a batwing. Just tring to keep up with the mods of Striker and VTXDick.

Let's ride.

You just need to lay her down and get a big insurance check, then you could catch up on the mods ;-)

A breakfast ride does sound good sometime

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Coach said:
presently riding an 08 Vulcan 2000 Classic LT. Great ride. Hope you guys will let me hang around and ride a breakfast ride with you
Always enjoy your company, and look forward to see that VN2000.

Anyone up for a Breakfast run this weekend or next? Wahoooo, Gretna, Ne City... or somewhere new.

Jim said:
"Chicken Fried Steak and eggs ??? ":eat1:
DITTO!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
only 22,000

I have only about 22,000 on the X, but I sure would like to bore it out .30, add a mikuni flatslide, and get her up to around 100 hp. Then add a tank stretch and seam fill, then medium metallic blue with black racing stripes to resemble a '70 Chevelle LS-6... adding red pinstripes to the tires of course to mimic the Mickey Thomspon's.... Now that would be fun. :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Still here too! It has been a long while sisnce I have been on here. I will be posting some latest pics of the X here soon. have completed my XR faring that has been in the process for probably 2 years. But it was worth the wait. see ya around!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts