I was just joking around, no harm meant. :wink:greenmachine! said:Sorry, Bare...
I have looked at so much crap that I can't remember what all I have researched already. Thanks for the links, again.
I tried hooking up all of the components and now have even more questions.
1. I need a diode kit for each blinker. Correct?
2. Blinkers still blink quickly even with all of the right parts. Is this normal?
3. I cannot have my turn signal lights in the off state at all times except when the turn signal is activated with this device. Or is there a way to hook up the diodes without connecting the running light power?
Is all of this accurate, normal or true?
Dazed and Confused!
1) Read the diode write-up on my website, it tells you where to install it.greenmachine! said:Bare,
Never take anything personal and I'm hard to offend.
1. From what I remember, per the Kury Instructions, it says to put it inline with each blinker. Where do I put it so I can get away with only one?
2. No LED's, just down from four to two blinkers.
3. I bought this particular unit in anticipation for rear LED's at a later time. I also am just courious about not using the running lights as I am a little worried about getting in troubel for rear facing amber lights. I am also a little worried about my visability at night with the lights on which I did not anticipate prior to purchase. Just want to know for future reference in case I need to make changes.
Here is a link to some pictures which may help explain my situation.
Sorry for the Dark Picture, My wife made the site and labeled all the pics...
http://home.comcast.net/~kirkhart/Album ... ed_JPG.htm