Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
63,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I have everything from my stock X down to the levers to the reseviors I don't even have. But I can't find the 2 bolts that hold the cast iron exhaust hanger to the frame. Anyone have them laying around collecting dust? 8)

·
Registered
518 Posts
I may have spares after I finish with Jim's bike since his exhaust won't use that bracket. Will be a bit before I can be sure though. I'll check with you again when I know for sure to see if you didn't find them elsewhere.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
I might have them, I save everything, and just did the V&H pipes two months ago, how many of them, was it two?

·
Super Moderator
63,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, it's the 2 m10x1.25mm(bigger of the 2 sizes) that hold the bracket to the frame. I am going to Lowes tonight and Ace to see if they have some stainless bolts. But I may need the black stock bolts if I can't find some stainless. 8)

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
I got them Spike, If you need them I will be going down to doyles saturday late morning, so let me know if you want I will bring them with meet you there if that works.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Isn't it a shame when you got so many new shiny parts that you start throwing things away that you really need! I really feel sorry for ya.........NOT!

Will he have his bike together for the Meet 'n Greet? He's starting to sweat!! Hope he has a dog to kick when things get ugly. :lol:

Its the LGM taking the parts from ya......thats my story and I'm stickin' to it! :D

Woot!

·
Registered
516 Posts
I could not find mine. I knew I had some screws loose........but missing?? :shock: :shock:

·
Super Moderator
63,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can't go to Doyles this weekend, gotta work around the house this weekend. I don't know if I will have it back by the M&G either Woot, I may be on a Wing or in a car. :?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
SPIKE; YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME :wink:
YOU HAD ALL WINTER, NOW YOUR GONNA DRIVE A CAR
TO MEET/ GREET :lol: :lol:
WOW
KRUT

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Spike I am going to doyles tomorrow, do you want me to leave them there for you?

·
Super Moderator
63,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, thanks, I won't be up that far for a while. I do appreciate it though. I just ordered some chrome bolts and should get them Wednasday. 8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts