Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my vtx 1800 C with many stock parts with the sale. I hope I dont get hammered for these prices. Im assuming I am on track with most if not all items. PM me, and I will get back to you in the order I receive your Pm's. If I dont hear for you guys I guess I will try to sell on Ebay or try to sell locally. I live in Sioux Falls SD.

I also have a set of kuryakyn (Spelling?) highway pegs that mount on with stock bolts. Also from a 2003 1800C. Willing to sell for 125 plus shipping. Pm me for pics. SOLD

Stock Pegs: 25 dollars shipped. (New price)
Stock Brake Light: 25 dollars plus shipping
Stock Mirrors: 35 dollar shipped. SOLD
Stock Seat: 40 dollars plus shipping. SOLD
Stock license plate light: 15 dollars shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'll take the mirrors. PayPal?

PM me

Buzzard

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buzzard you are second in line for the mirrors. Had a guy pm me last night and has till today to get back to me.

·
Registered
265 Posts
No problem. Let me know if he backs out.

Thanks

Buzzard

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Stock seat.

Hi.
1800c stock seats will fit some 1300 models.
Try putting it in the 1300 classified also.
Sold mine that way.
Good luck.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Looked it over.. prices are good and low... I thought I would give it a bump!:bump:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks houndog and bigmac. I will consider the 1300 board. Glad the prices are in the ball park. Just want it out of my garage and hopefully helpin people with decent prices. I have had good luck with used parts on here.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump. Will post new prices next week if these things don't start moving. Send me an offer on these items. I wont give them away, they are worth more to me in my garage than sending them for the cost of shipping. Pm me if there is any interest or questions. If I dont have the answers I know of a good message board that will help me with the answer. :doorag:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts