Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought some sweet Merlin Diamond Stem mirrors from tejasthumpcycles.com and proceeded to put them on yesterday. As is true of PurpleHarley decals (have tried them twice, and ripped them off both times!) also, they are not for me. They are reeeal purty, but are too small for my liking. If anyone is interested, and wants that "look", I'll sell 'em. Cost me $130 (ouch!) - you can have them for $60. Ah, the lessons we learn!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Wilsondude said:
Bought some sweet Merlin Diamond Stem mirrors from tejasthumpcycles.com and proceeded to put them on yesterday. As is true of PurpleHarley decals (have tried them twice, and ripped them off both times!) also, they are not for me. They are reeeal purty, but are too small for my liking. If anyone is interested, and wants that "look", I'll sell 'em. Cost me $130 (ouch!) - you can have them for $60. Ah, the lessons we learn!
so you didnt like the decals then? I went all over the net looking for some for my bike. But decided in the end, decals just look like decals. So, my simple paint job got more involved.

Id buy the mirrors from you, but I think I would have the same reaction. Looking cool is nice, but I like mine to be usefull as well. (they are HOT looking)

Still liking the Cobra Pipes?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

To the "Artist": Yeah, I really like the Cobra's; I just think they remind me a little of my dad's cars with duallies in the 60's-70's. Sounds like a hot rod?!! Also, I've tried two different sets of Purple Hurley decals, and I agree with you, they look like decals. And add to that the fact that I got "the look" from DrywallMan when I mentioned decals to him; and you don't wanna get "the look" from Lewis, dude!

To skipdrag: you can come over anytime - whereyabeen anyway?

·
Registered
192 Posts
lol

And add to that the fact that I got "the look" from DrywallMan when I mentioned decals to him; and you don't wanna get "the look" from Lewis, dude!

Mark Dude, I'd never give you "The Look".

Know that's some good stuff! :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :shock:

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the look

Bullshirt dude, I get "the look" from you all the time, and quite frankly, I'm gettin' kinda tired of it. The next time you need some mods on your bike, you'd better think twice before calling "ole' Mark" to help you again.
You don't want to mess with me brudder, I . . . I . . . I know Kevin Baker, man.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Re: the look

Wilsondude said:
Bullshirt dude, I get "the look" from you all the time, and quite frankly, I'm gettin' kinda tired of it. The next time you need some mods on your bike, you'd better think twice before calling "ole' Mark" to help you again.
You don't want to mess with me brudder, I . . . I . . . I know Kevin Baker, man.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Ok I think I done no wait :cry: :cry: Now I think I'm done. Sniff Sniff, Mark you hurt my feel goods way deep inside :wink: :beer3:

·
Registered
828 Posts
Re: the look

Drywallman said:
Wilsondude said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Ok I think I done no wait :cry: :cry: Now I think I'm done. Sniff Sniff, Mark you hurt my feel goods way deep inside :wink: :beer3:
Beer will fix that.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts