1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C'Mon Stumpy We Know you were in the garage all weekend!!!!!! :D :D
So let's see what you got done :wink:

Big Joe

S

·
0 Posts
Been polishing :cus: fins! What a pain in the ass! lol .. Will snap some pics tomorrow... UPS should be here with a Kewl goodie from AZ :)

BTW .. Great job on the airbox cover!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stumpy said:
Been polishing :cus: fins! What a pain in the ass! lol .. Will snap some pics tomorrow... UPS should be here with a Kewl goodie from AZ :)

BTW .. Great job on the airbox cover!
Thanks Bro.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Stumpy...Kewl!!!

...but, WTF are you up to?!?

S

·
0 Posts
just chroming a bike adding 6 degree fatforks etc :) .. if you are talking about the blue masking tape and the white tape on the jug fins .. getting ready to paint the jugs .. fin edges are polished mirror finish

·
Registered
554 Posts
Niiiiiiiice!!!

Can't wait to see it finished!!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
It's kind of funny; when I first looked at the pic's it looked like blue led's. LOL, been a long week already!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Good Work Captain!

·
Registered
346 Posts
looks good

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I hate all you guys with the time and money to trick out your X's like that.
NOT! :D I'm lovin' all the mods everyone's doing. Gives the rest of us (me mostly) insiration and ideas. Can't wait to see it done.

BTW: How do you pick up chicks with a handle like "Stumpy"? Just sayin'..... :) :) :)

S

·
0 Posts
Re: looks good

Radio said:
BTW: How do you pick up chicks with a handle like "Stumpy"? Just sayin'..... :) :) :)
Never been a problem :D

... and ... Im not short.. have all of my limbs and never had any complaints about any other parts. Stumpy is a name that was given to me in a chatroom one night long ago when people were choosing new handles for each other. It just kind of stuck. Even some locals refer to me as Stumpy now. It can be halarious at times.

·
Registered
16,084 Posts
Yea, if they only knew your real name :lol: How ya doing buddy? The bike is looking great. Looking forward to more pics.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Jon,
BTW: I won't elaborate more than to say "thanks for the ADVICE on my baffle's". Solid....... Love 'em.

·
Registered
16,084 Posts
Hey Stumpy where ya been. Hope you're getting it together. We all want to see pics. Painted jugs :shock: Wide rears :shock: and shiney stuff.
I tell the wife that chicks like diamonds and guys like chrome.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts