Discussion Starter #1
Then...

Now....

Still alot to do but I'm takin a break to get in a lil riding time :mcrider:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hey stumpy.

You ever get over to the eastern part of the state drop me a line and ill show you some good curvy local roads.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Looks cool man :D ,but can you actually see anything outa those mirrors?I had some small oval pro one's and they drove me nuts.Went back stock.Keep up the good work,lookin great :!:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Great job Stumpy, she looks great :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks :) .. still have a dif set of skins Im working on along with some other things however this warm weather has given me an irresistable urge to go ride deals gap and try out the 6 degree trees :mcrider: .. so I hit the pause button for a couple weeks.

·
Registered
16,084 Posts
Hey, now you can really see those painted jugs :shock: Looks awesome 8)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Set down the beer and step up to the buffer mister :D

I neeeed that P4 .. the chromer is awaiting its arrival!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jon's1800VTXC said:
Hey, now you can really see those painted jugs :shock: Looks awesome 8)

I didnt paint the jugs 8) ..( Checking into another avenue first )

But I did mirror polish the fins

·
Registered
16,084 Posts
:( I thought I was looking at painted jugs

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
It does look sharp! I'm going to have to polish my fins too! When I put the beer down that is.. lol

·
Registered
379 Posts
Stumpy, It appears that both of your stock rims have been chromed. I would assume that if they are that Handler did them for you. If so, did you have him widen the rear and mount a 210 or is it just stock size? Also, I didn't notice a rear blinker set up ... what did you use?
Your bike looks very nice showing what one can do without spending a tremendous amount of money. Of course, that term is relative ....
:lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Handler did the wheels yes which I purchased here on the board from someone else who was changing to a fat tire kit with 21 inch front. The wheel is a stock wheel with a metz 200 mounted.

The signals are LED and built into the LED brake light. Its by Radiantz (HDL). I moved the plate to the side with a Jett Ink (HDL)horizontal/vertical plate mount with a chrome illuminated plate frame from J&P Cycles. I mounted mine vertical.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts