Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you are friends to the south...

Our final meeting was held yesterday for the Sturgeon '07 Run. All loose ends are tied up, all details attened to, it's on rain or shine!!!!
HERE'S THE IMPORTANT PART!!!
We've come to an agreement that above and beyond our expenses for Sturgeon, we're donating what revenue we collect to one of our riders in the Southern Tier of NY who has fallen while at work. He's a self-employed contractor who will be out of work for many many months of recuperating and rehabilitation. It's something we all fear could happen to ourselves-out of work, injured, no income.

We're hoping everyone can attend, and make this charitable event for one of our own a night to remember.

See you at STURGEON '07- Saturday, July 28th at O'Malley's Cabin On The Lake in Interlaken, NY!!!!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
bla bla bla.

just make sure someone saves me some room at the campground. not much luck on the overnight accommodations.

thats a good thing your doing there. see ya's soon

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you check the Bed and Breakfast places??

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
I was hoping to go up this past weekend and do a first hand drive around, but that didnt happen. Next few weekends are busy as well, so I just want a backup in case.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
PAVTX'r, are you coming up with IronCity again Sturgeon '07?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts