Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its never to early to start planning. I am sure a few of you plan on attending if so, would you, or anyone you know have any extra rooms available? Looking for anything in the area (Deadwood, Sturgis, Spearfish). Any ideas and suggestions would be appriciated. There will be about 3-4 of us.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just started planning a Sturgis trip with some friends this past weekend and am running into everything being booked already. Looks like a tent and a chunk of dirt is in my future.

·
Registered
13,182 Posts
Planning 2010 myself. Gonna meet a bud over there- spend a couple of days more or less and then do a loop around the US. Have to plan way out to get vacation lined up!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Vicky and I stayed at Lamphere campground, Its clean lots of grass and trees, a short ride into sturgis and a short walk or bus ride to full throttle saloon.
the camp ground has a fully stocked store and serves a reasonable priced lunch and dinner.
We stayed in the camping cabins ,basicly a shed with a bed and a/c, definatley would stay there again.
good luck with your search.
Lee

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, we are booked with reservations at a campground called Shadevalley. I will need to confirm this but I think we might have one bed left if anyone is going solo and needs a bed. It will run ya $375 for the week. We do have a cabin with a/c and 4 beds. Let me know if interested:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Well, we are booked with reservations at a campground called Shadevalley. I will need to confirm this but I think we might have one bed left if anyone is going solo and needs a bed. It will run ya $375 for the week. We do have a cabin with a/c and 4 beds. Let me know if interested:thumbup:
sent you a PM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts