Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now isn't this special??? after noon ride local, or tommorrow maybe? I know this There is the biggest pan of HOMEmade biscuits and sausage gravy, , I mean the GOOD STUFF (Jimmy Dean) Ill be watching the posts.
gotta go IM gettin hungry

·
Registered
921 Posts
Just finished the sausage and eggs...if the rain lets up and it turns to Oregon Sunshine (aka drizzle)...call me later Dale...I will ride...but you already knew that :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dann We, Don and I went for a shortie, and I priced my seat then rode around Creswell and over to Springfield then out to Harrisburg where I almost hit a Jack Russel Terrier then over to Junky City where we headed out 36 to the Alvadore cut off and as we entered Alvadore A Beagle ran out and I pointed and swirved but Don caught him with the new crash bar and snuffed him out. Don did not go down or even close but it did bend the bar a little which we fixed with an 8 foot 2X4. didnt get wet but it was an almost day. The smells of spring were out fresh mowed lawns and bloomz on the trees a couple of
BarBQ's We were just like Ferdenand the Bull just smellin the flowers. Then the dog thing. Maybe today Ill have to look out the door and ssee if it rained last night. still dark at 4:41.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Damn Dale...Don has all the luck...well glad he is ok. sorry to hear about the experience. So it has been raining since 6:30...I hope it will let up this afternoon...cus I NEED to ride :D

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wondered when someone would have to go to the can and then check the postings. Yer the winner yeah Im watching for a sucker hole myself.

HEY DENNIS I found those risers laying in the grass where I changed them. they look ok and the lawn mower didn't even hit them. I guess Im ready to get rid of em. I see folks wanting to buy them on line and I am wanting a new seat so Im ready I guess. you can take a look at them they've been bringing about $40 lets talk. If you have already gone a different direction thats ok just let me know and Ill put them online.

ok well watch the weather. my bike is dirty again so riding in a little downpoor might be ok

·
Registered
921 Posts
:D you know I am in...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts