Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Great Lakes Road Riders' Sunday December 2015 lunch gathering at the Zukey Lake Tavern in Pinckney, Michigan, will take place at noon on Sunday December 13th.

This lunch gathering is open to all riders; membership with the Great Lakes Road Riders is not a requirement. So if you are not a member, this would be a great opportunity to check out our riding group!

Zukey Lake Tavern
5011 Girard Drive (map)
Pinckney, Michigan 48169​

PLEASE POST-UP IN THIS DISCUSSION THREAD if you plan to attend this lunch gathering so we can provide [def=Zukey Lake Tavern]ZLT[/def] with the most accurate count possible.

GOOD EATS
As many of us have experienced during past lunch gatherings at the Zukey Lake Tavern in Pinckney, Michigan, this place has an awesome breakfast buffet for roughly $8.00, and the breakfast buffet also features an omelette station, too!. Of course, you can also order off the menu too, if you choose.

TOYS FOR TOTS
Like last year, please bring a new and unwrapped toy up to $10 in value. Those will be collected and donated to the Toys for Tots program.

RIDE TO THE LUNCH GATHERING
Hopefully we won't have SNOW nor ROAD SALT RESIDUE by this time, and we'll still be able to ride!

Please post-up in this discussion thread if you plan to attend the Sunday December 13th lunch gathering at the Zukey Lake Tavern in Pinckney, Michigan, so we can get a good headcount of planned attendees.

A Great Lakes Road Riders member scraping hard parts while aggressively riding the Tail of the Dragon along US Route 129, an 11 mile long piece of two-lane blacktop that features 318 curves.

Sponsored by the

Great Lakes Road Riders

No Mandatory Fees, No Mandatory Dues, and No Bull. We Just Like to Ride!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Great Lakes Road Riders Challenge Coins Available for Sale!

These unique items are available for sale at a mere cost of $8.00 apiece. They hold significant value in terms of the time-honored tradition of coin challenging, as well as the opportunity for a possible free drink. What is a coin challenge, you ask? That's a great question! Click on the following link for more information about challenge coins, and be sure to scroll down to the section entitled Challenging: ( link ).

There are many motorcycle riders and motorcycle riding groups, but there are very few motorcycle riding groups that have their own group-specific challenge coins, and even fewer motorcycle riding groups that offer group challenge coins for a mere $8.00 apiece, which costs roughly the same as two Starbucks venti Espresso Carmel Macchiatos.

Buy one for yourself, your significant other, your friends, especially fellow riding friends, as well as fellow Great Lakes Road Riders members who may not as yet have a challenge coin. And with the Christmas holiday just around the corner, these Great Lakes Road Riders Challenge Coins are an excellent stocking-stuffer gift idea.

These $8.00 apiece Great Lakes Road Riders Challenge Coins will be available for sale during the upcoming Sunday December 13th lunch meeting at the Zukey Lake Tavern in Pinckney, Michigan. See FeTT-X to purchase a Great Lakes Road Riders Challenge Coin during that December 13th lunch meeting.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Toys for Tots Donations

Like last year, please bring a new and unwrapped toy valued up to no more than $10 to the Sunday December 13 lunch gathering at the Zukey Lake Tavern in Pinckney, Michigan. We will collect those donated toys and provide them a Toys for Tots program.

Zukey Lake Tavern ( Link to Interactive Map )
5011 Girard Drive
Pinckney, Michigan 48169

Please remember to post-up in this discussion thread if you plan to attend this lunch gathering at the Zukey Lake Tavern in Pinckney, Michigan.

Sponsored by the

Great Lakes Road Riders

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Elf, the scene during which Buddy calls Miles Finch an elf too many times, 2003.

Christmas Wish List

It's that time of year, again. If any of my adult kids happen to be viewing this discussion thread, it'd be really nice if one of my adult kids were to gift me a 2015 Victory Cross Country Tour motorcycle. Actually, it'd be more affordable if they collectively pitched-in to gift me that motorcycle. Just saying. Short of that, though, I guess I'll have to settle for hopefully riding my 2009 Honda VTX 1300 T-Bagger to the upcoming Sunday December 13th lunch gathering at the Zukey Lake Tavern in Pinckney, Michigan.

Information for that Great Lakes Road Riders Sunday 13th lunch gathering appears in the first post of this discussion thread.

Looking forward to seeing all the member riders and guests at the upcoming Sunday December 13th Great Lakes Road Riders lunch gathering at the Zukey Lake Tavern in Pinckney.

Sponsored by the

Great Lakes Road Riders

1 - 4 of 4 Posts