Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE will be riding somewhere tomorrow. I have been trying to wait untill the weather forcasters get it right :lol: We have not decided where we are going, just that we are going. I want to go to Flagler Beach, but am afraid the weather won't hold out long enough. :cry:

So, we will decide later on today where and when. Once again, any and all are welcome to join us. Any ideas on where to go are also welcome. :wink:

Becky
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
790 Posts
Let us know where you decide. Now they're saying 30% hit or miss for Sat, so I'm going with SCRC to Jesup. Would like to join you tomorrow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
876 Posts
We are riding to" Caps" in Vilanno Beach off A1A tomorrow(Sunday)
will meet up at the MacDonalds in Green Cove on US17 at 10:30am.

See ya there 8)

dan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,383 Posts
hey,
we sure would like to join y'all!
we will try to be there!
Green cove is a little distance for us,
but, still want the comraderie

Russ and Dar
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,139 Posts
Dan you go check out the Victory bikes today?

today was catch up on things i had put off foreverday :(

Cathy has not been able to walk on her right leg since wednesday,
been to hospitals, doctors, had x-rays and mri. No one knows
what is wrong so i've been having to go fetch everything for her.
she is in terrible pain, i can't believe doctors today.
and emergency rooms suck.
least they say it is not a blood clot.

i would love to go, it is probably going to be a run from the showers
afternoon like first time we went to the flagler airport for lunch.
but i don't think it will be a large cover shower.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
745 Posts
ride on sunday

hey Dan,,, would like to meet you at the Gate station at 210 and US1 like last time.. are you coming that way? if so I will be waiting at the Gate at 11:00
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
876 Posts
Re: ride on sunday

tallbill17 said:
hey Dan,,, would like to meet you at the Gate station at 210 and US1 like last time.. are you coming that way? if so I will be waiting at the Gate at 11:00

Hi Bill , thats good! meet you there around 11.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
876 Posts
rustyjax said:
hey,
we sure would like to join y'all!
we will try to be there!
Green cove is a little distance for us,
but, still want the comraderie

Russ and Dar

Rusty, we are stoping at the Gate Station SR210 & US1 at 11:00 if thats better for you guys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
876 Posts
OvErKiLL{N99} said:
Dan you go check out the Victory bikes today?

today was catch up on things i had put off foreverday :(

Cathy has not been able to walk on her right leg since wednesday,
been to hospitals, doctors, had x-rays and mri. No one knows
what is wrong so i've been having to go fetch everything for her.
she is in terrible pain, i can't believe doctors today.
and emergency rooms suck.
least they say it is not a blood clot.

i would love to go, it is probably going to be a run from the showers
afternoon like first time we went to the flagler airport for lunch.
but i don't think it will be a large cover shower.
Thats not good, sure hope Cathy gets better soon, know what you mean about Doctors and Hospitals! we have had our share of their crap also!

Yeah, Marco & I checked out the demo yesterday, kinda lame to me, they had 2 Visions & a variety of other models. Didnt see anyone doing demo rides nor know where they would have done them(on Atlantic Blvd ) :shock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,383 Posts
sr210, us1, gate station at 1100am
is perfect for us!
we'll be there wait'n on ya!

Russ and Dar
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did anyone make it home without getting wet? :shock: Looking at the radar, we were pretty much sitting ducks. :lol: In our case, sitting WET ducks. Even with the rain suits on, we were totally drenched when we got home.

But, we had a good time, as usual. :wink: Pics to follow shortly. :pepper1:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
876 Posts
OvErKiLL{N99} said:
hope ya'll didn't get soaked!!

those showers popped up out of no where in just one hour.


hope ya'll made it home safe.

Thank you for the heads up O.K. 8)
but unless we hung out at the Gate Station all afternoon we WERE getting wet, from Green Cove to Keystone :shock:
thanks again,

dan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Backstroke

Hi Everyone,

Swam all the way home today...and you know how much I hate rain.
I had a great time and it was good to meet Russ and Darlene. As a
matter of fact I know they had a wet ride home too! Hope all made
it home safe.

Marco
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
745 Posts
rain

I got home only a little damp. Glad I cut out when I did.. Got almost home before the rain really hit hard. I bet you wished you didnt take of your wind deflector today Dan :lol: I had a good time as usual, great to see everyone again..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,383 Posts
dar and I absolutely loved meeting everyone! the ride was perfect, yet cut too short cause the rain. we must pick up where we left off, and ride on again soon!
yes, we stopped at "Roosters" for a tip or two with Marco, and tried to wait out the rain. It never stopped! so after a couple rounds, and a bag of popcorn, we all worked up the courage to endure the chilling, soaking, nipply,
toe curling, ride home!

that hot shower felt sooooo good when we got home!
(took it together)(heard that helps prevent hypothermia)

lets ride again soon!
how about this weekend/

Russ
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top