Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time to plan another ride for this Sunday. If you have any ideas about where and what to do, PM me. Any and all ideas are welcomed. 8) :mcrider: :pepper1:

Becky

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nobody has any suggestions? I'm running out of ideas. The chance of rain on Sunday at this point is 40 percent. So I guess it will be a short ride to lunch somewhere, and then we can get home before the afternoon showers.

How about Clarks fish camp? for lunch?

B.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
!

ok,
dar and I have been researching places since you've posted this! and were trying to come up with something much different from the norm. And, not to go in the direction the gang will go on the following weekend.

So! And you're probably right about rain, But! This is a cool Idea(have to say so myself),,,, what you guys think about riding up Route 17,(main st), to ST MARY'S GA.
Ride there in the morn,,,,, lunch on the water front,,,, then back while watching the clouds accumulate!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:beer2: I LOVE you guys!! This is what I have been waiting for. 8) Have you found somewhere to eat? Where do you want to meet? :wink:

B.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
hey hey[/b] HEY hey,
can't hear dat enough!
we love our new friends as well!
now,

think'n meeting at McDonalds right there at Main st(route 1) and 9A, at 10am
is that cool for you?
head straight up through Kingsland right on 40 to waterfront st. marrys!

eating at
Trolley’s Seafood Grill
Casual waterfront dining
109 West St. Marys Street
912-882-1525

I've called them, got directions and they are open sunday!

should i Make an official post?
call us
221-2659

·
Registered
876 Posts
Hi Russ, that sounds like a great idea to me too 8) make it a new topic, remind them helmets are required in Georgia and your meeting spot is in Oceanway, Main St. and New Berlin Rd, correct???

dan

·
Registered
790 Posts
We're watching the board (and the weather) for meeting time and place.
We love new friends as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.