Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get a ride going this Sunday. Batman is suggesting Holiday Park - Emokolee - Lebelle - Clewiston - Holiday Park. Maybe meet around 8:30. Anybody up for it. Weather should be great.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Metzmauler said:
Looking to get a ride going this Sunday. Batman is suggesting Holiday Park - Emokolee - Lebelle - Clewiston - Holiday Park. Maybe meet around 8:30. Anybody up for it. Weather should be great.
Was getting a hankering for a bacon-cheese-burger over at Goodlands...

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
my bike gets the wide whites saturday early am, I'll try to make it. sounds good.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Highlander said:
my bike gets the wide whites saturday early am, I'll try to make it. sounds good.
Hey Mike,

You're getting ahead of me on the W/W's. You guys ride safe out there around the Lake area. I still have the image if that guy laying in the road last weekend.

While you guys are out cruisin the pavement, I'm downshifting this weekend....gonna cruise up the coastline from Lake Worth Inlet to Stuart for a 3 day long weekend aboard Elena Lua.

You'all ride safe,
The Pirate ("Time Flys when you're havin' Rum")

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
that sounds like a good ride......i will try my best to be there

since i have not met some of you, i am hoping that someone will see me and flag me down when i get there.

is it 8:30 for sure?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've had no objections to 8:30(other than Batman who said 5:30,but he's nuts).So lets say kickstands at 8:30. If anyone is running late call my cell 954 336-6651 and we'll wait. Then we'll shame you into buying lunch :lol: .
Come on, where is everybody? Lets forget about Logos, T-shirts and who is pissed at who and just ride. :mcrider: . When we get back to the park, the first ones on me :beer3: .

G

·
0 Posts
Sorry I can't go with you guys......my "sore a$$ limit" on the chopper is 75 miles, and the Road King is too slow to keep up with the Batman (who traditionally cruises at 115MPH. :cry:)

205 miles
4+ hours drive time

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Father X said:
Metzmauler said:
When we get back to the park, the first ones on me :beer3: .
... 35 people times 1.85 = 64.75 - boy that's really gonna cost ya!

If we get 35 people I'll buy the first two :beer3: :beer3: I'm thinking we'll be lucky to get 10.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Metzmauler said:
Father X said:
Metzmauler said:
When we get back to the park, the first ones on me :beer3: .
... 35 people times 1.85 = 64.75 - boy that's really gonna cost ya!

If we get 35 people I'll buy the first two :beer3: :beer3: I'm thinking we'll be lucky to get 10.
I thought you'd come back on that one! :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Father X said:
Metzmauler said:
... than Batman who said 5:30,but he's nuts).
Ya know... if you think about that it does have possibilites.
I'm up for it but I live five minutes from the park. I figured 8:30 would give the South Dade and Palm Beach folks a chance.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Add one more 1800. My neighbor Jim, no handle, just Jim. Easy to remember, good dude.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
batman said:
Add one more 1800. My neighbor Jim, no handle, just Jim. Easy to remember, good dude.
Sounds like you just gave him a handle. Looking forward to seeing Justjim again. :lol:

H

·
0 Posts
If I show up should we take bets on how long I can stand the suspension and seat on the VTX1300? Maybe I will do the half way turnaround.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
batman said:
Just Jim is a real nice guy, a little hard to hear, but Just Jim is a good guy.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
If I show up should we take bets on how long I can stand the suspension and seat on the VTX1300? Maybe I will do the half way turnaround.
Since I'm giving out handles hows HalfwayHal :lol:
Na, not a good name for a business owner. Better get a new seat. :lol:
See Ya Sunday

1 - 20 of 43 Posts