Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody going riding on Sunday??? I might have some free time and wouldn't mind going for a putt. Was also thinking of taking my daughter and getting lunch somewhere.

It's a go folks lets ride

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Hey I might be interested. I would be alone as my husband is going to Selah and taking both of the girls. What time were you thinking of leaving?

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm open for suggestions. Not too far though :wink: I have chores to do also :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
I have no idea where to go. What time are you thinking about wanting to leave?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Ooo sounds fun, but I think were packing up the trailer. Have to put all the crap back we took out when it went back to the factory :?

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
posnews said:
Buzz Inn Smokey Point 9am for 10 am departure. Will lead you on a Snohomish County Ride. Around 100 (or so) miles???

Thanks
Ramdy The X Man
www.nwbikers.com
OH ya 10am departure from less than a mile from home sounds good to me!!! So at this point I don't see why I can't make it. so for now I will be there!!

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Looks like something else has come up for tomorrow and won't be able to make the ride.

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll be there 8) I'm ready to ride

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
:( I have a new In-Law brunch to go to tomorrow at noon.....(GAWD, did my Daughter look pretty tonight at the wedding!!!! 8) ) I'll be ready to ride all the time starting the first of August......

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
I'm going to work on my deck a little this morning. Probably head over toward Mt. Pilchuck around noon. Ride safe.

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Rode by Buzz Inn this am on my way to Bellingham. Saw one bike there, was that you Ed right at 9am? I waved as I rode by!!!
How was the ride? I had a nice ride up to Bellingham for church. It was a little cooler than I thought it would be. But it was still nice. Now I am home alone for the afternoon. Wahhooo the house is all mine!!! AND I get the bed to myself this week. Might have enjoy this nice weather this week and go for some evening rides.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
:) Nope! Not me... Leslie and I were in Winthrop overnight and rode home this morning. We left Winthrop about 9:15 am. We got home about 1:00pm 165miles. We stopped at the Buffalo Burger Inn for lunch about 11am. Nice ride there and back.... Very hard to beat the view from the seat of a beast riding over the North Cascade Hwy... :D Ed&Leslie 8)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
shuterbg said:
Rode by Buzz Inn this am on my way to Bellingham. Saw one bike there, was that you Ed right at 9am? I waved as I rode by!!!
How was the ride? I had a nice ride up to Bellingham for church. It was a little cooler than I thought it would be. But it was still nice. Now I am home alone for the afternoon. Wahhooo the house is all mine!!! AND I get the bed to myself this week. Might have enjoy this nice weather this week and go for some evening rides.
Nope that was me. Dont think Ed and I are even close and bike colors are worlds apart. It was a little cloudy and cooler north but we had a good ride. 3 of us Jon, sorry I think it was Doug, and myself. Jon had never ridden Chuckanut so we did that. Breakfast at Smokey Point. Coffee and pop at the Longhorn in Edison. Lunch at Steele Dreams (French Dip). Stopped at Sound Harley for parts. Here is the basic ride

http://www.nwbikers.com/RDWRI_Arlington ... amish.html

Also found that Jon has not done (on a bike) Hwy 20. So we need to set a date for this year. How many others have not?

Thanks
Randy The X Man
www.nwbikers.com

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
posnews said:
shuterbg said:
Nope that was me. Dont think Ed and I are even close and bike colors are worlds apart. It was a little cloudy and cooler north but we had a good ride. 3 of us Jon, sorry I think it was Doug, and myself. Jon had never ridden Chuckanut so we did that. Breakfast at Smokey Point. Coffee and pop at the Longhorn in Edison. Lunch at Steele Dreams (French Dip). Stopped at Sound Harley for parts. Here is the basic ride

Also found that Jon has not done (on a bike) Hwy 20. So we need to set a date for this year. How many others have not?

Thanks
Randy The X Man
www.nwbikers.com
I haven't done it "this year" :)
But I'd do it again, it's a great ride!! (if I can get away from the warden ...)

:evil:

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
posnews said:
shuterbg said:

Thanks
Randy The X Man
www.nwbikers.com
AH thats who that was. Too many people to remember who has what color bikes. Plus when you are trying to keep an eye on traffic and where your going, just see a bike and wave. I knew it was one of you guys. But I waved to ya!! I have never done chuckanut either. Need to do that soon.

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Darren and Randy for riding today. Randy, thanks for leading the first half 8)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts