Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.k. Anyone up for a Sunday ride down to St. Augustine for some lunch?? Red? Overkill? Stu? Workingearly, I seen your post, you up for a ride? figure around 10:30 then roll the back roads down to St. Augustine. So what does every one think? I know it's a little last minute, but the weather is supposed to be nice and warm. lets see a show of hands (post's). :D

·
Registered
780 Posts
Hey,
did anything get put together for ride today.

I was thinking of going out the door about now, 2 hrs from jax, is there a meet and ride?

I'm pm'ing you with cell phone and taking off.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Hey Maniac,
Wish you had gotten to your pm from me and called me. I was in Orange Park by 11. Didn't have your number but got hold of vortexx and he and another x'r met up with me and we had a good ride to the crab shack and down 13 to hastings. I don't see any posts from you, you still out riding? I put just about 400 miles on today. Catch you another time.

Pegs

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Peg's, Sorry Bro. :( sorry that I missed ya. just got back from an awesome ride, and the wild thing is, the wife and I rode right past the crab shack, seen a couple of bikes at a quick glance and kept on rolling. Ended up in St. Augustine, ate some lunch, cruised around the down and beaches, then headed to the St. augustine flea market, left, cruised back threw 13 I think it was, then cruised all over the back roads in mandarin, switzerland area, then back into green cove springs, MAN!!! too much to list!! but any how, we had a very nice ride to say the least. the wind was kinda rough over bridges, but all in all a great ride. Got home around 7 or so this evening, warming up still. :D Donna pass me the coffee!! :D again Pegs, sorry I missed you guy's.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HEY RED!!!!!!!! Wish you & Tree was with us!! yard work could of waited till after work Monday :D I did mine Saturday. Overkill, you would of loved this ride. Would of been good practice for you, me and red for when we ride back from Leesburg. I like to do a practice ride with people I'm gonna do long runs with. This just lets me know how well we can ride together and get a sense of each others riding styles.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
RED , me ,Tree and Cathy all took a little read to Tree's daughter's,
my niece's house, bout 1ish.
then rode out to cecil field and looked at the old cars,
they are using in John Travolta's new movie.

it was fun , so we got a lil' ride in.
sorry we missed out on your adventure sounds like a long ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts